COUNTDOWN to BEDEVILED : Today is the DAY!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just 3 days left to go!!! Here's a short clip of Rubicat taking on a tough rocky climb on the Devil's Canyon Trail. I hope you enjoy :cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just 2 days left to go!!! Here's a short clip of Don taking on a tough rocky climb on the Devil's Canyon Trail. I hope you enjoy :cool:

CREEPR

Can't wait to see this... Jeep withdrawal is kicking in while mines in the shop. This just adds to the pain!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
ONLY 1 DAY left to go!!! Here's a short clip of Ray night wheeling his Jeep JK Wrangler on a tough rocky climb on the Devil's Canyon Trail. I hope you enjoy :cool:

RedRum

What time I need to plan the day sink can watch it on tv lol the iPhone doesn't do them justice

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well boys and girls, today is the DAY!! If you haven't already seen the official trailer for BEDEVILED, you can see it now by clicking on the screen below:

Be sure to check back later today to enjoy our featured presentation :cool:

rogerk93

Well boys and girls, today is the DAY!! If you haven't already seen the official trailer for BEDEVILED, you can see it now by clicking on the screen below:

Be sure to check back later today to enjoy our featured presentation :cool:

Do you have a time to when it will be posted?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Do you have a time to when it will be posted?

Need to do some final proofing today and then will upload it. If there are any final changes we need to make, that'll slow things down. If not, it'll still take some time to upload onto YouTube and then a bit more time for it to process. In other words, it's hard to say for sure - just sometime today, sorry. :crazyeyes:

Top Bottom