Cozdude's build of Knuckles

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Super fast shipping from qtech!! Just got home and saw my new controller box sitting on the porch! Was really happy to see it come with all new wires to the battery and not just the box! Let's hope it is just an electrical issue and not a mechanical.
IMG_7466.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Super fast shipping from qtech!! Just got home and saw my new controller box sitting on the porch! Was really happy to see it come with all new wires to the battery and not just the box! Let's hope it is just an electrical issue and not a mechanical.

Nice. I've always had good luck with them as well.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Nice. I've always had good luck with them as well.

Yup me as well. I do like how they are only 10-15 mins across town from me so I could have picked it up but they wanted to ship it. Also they pricematched northridge on my recent purchase of Currie rear upper arms which should be here tomorrow

GraniteCrystal

With a shiny new box like that, ever considered selling the whole unit on Craigslist list now while it looks new and putting the money towards a Warn? Just an idea

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
With a shiny new box like that, ever considered selling the whole unit on Craigslist list now while it looks new and putting the money towards a Warn? Just an idea

Na not yet. The drum it's self is really beat up. I would consider it tho if I do end up having a mechanical issue and not electrical cause then I'm sure I would get a new drum. Then the unit would be "brand new" and I might consider looking at an m8000

Ddays

Hooked
Yup me as well. I do like how they are only 10-15 mins across town from me so I could have picked it up but they wanted to ship it. Also they pricematched northridge on my recent purchase of Currie rear upper arms which should be here tomorrow

What made you decide to switch put rear upper CA's?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
What made you decide to switch put rear upper CA's?
Not really happy with the synergy arms. Always had trouble greasing them and didn't like the frame side bushing. Also kinda lazy and didn't want to rebuild them lol. Went with the Currie for jj on both ends
They probably delivered by bike being they're right in west chester.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
[emoji23][emoji23] I wouldn't be surprised

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Nice that they got it to you so fast. I'd be willing to be it fixes the problem. If it does, I would take apart your old one and salvage any of the working solenoids for a back up.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Nice that they got it to you so fast. I'd be willing to be it fixes the problem. If it does, I would take apart your old one and salvage any of the working solenoids for a back up.

I actually did sort of plan on doing that. Hinrich asked for the remote connector piece since his is corroded and I was gonna see how bad the inside of the box is during that time. I hope it isn't like Adams lol

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
New Currie rear upper arms came in yesterday! These joints are massive. I'm sure these are the 2.5" joints compared to the 2" joints I'm assuming synergy uses. Also by a quick visual glance this arm is beefier in general. Going to install them this afternoon
IMG_7469.jpg
IMG_7468.jpg

Top Bottom