Cozdude's build of Knuckles

JKbrick

New Currie rear upper arms came in yesterday! These joints are massive. I'm sure these are the 2.5" joints compared to the 2" joints I'm assuming synergy uses. Also by a quick visual glance this arm is beefier in general. Going to install them this afternoon
View attachment 247450
View attachment 247451

I believe they are 2.5" joints but the center piece the bolt goes through is narrower ( if that is a word ) than a normal jj. I had bought used uppers and the joints looked bad cosmetically so I ordered new 2.5" jj and they didn't fit. So now I have 2 extra 2.5" jj on the shelf

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Well not really happy right now. Got the old controller box off......
IMG_7477.jpg
IMG_7476.jpg
Installed the new one.......
IMG_7478.jpg
And it's still not working [emoji35] guess the winch itself is dead. Gotta call and get a new one now

Ddays

Hooked
Ugh, I hate dealing with non-working electrical components.....good luck. Helpful that its so friggin cold out and snows on the way. :mad:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Ugh, I hate dealing with non-working electrical components.....good luck. Helpful that its so friggin cold out and snows on the way. :mad:

Ugh me too! It has to be a open within the actual mechanical winch itself or just a mechanical fault. Hoping a new one fixes it

Top Bottom