Cozdude's build of Knuckles

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Looks like he has JKS pins on it unless you put those on. If that's the case it probably doesn't work. But nice score!

Yea they are JKs pins. It would be nice if it work cause then I could just give a working motor to anyone that needs/wants it.

Sent from my iPhone

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Ran over to Quadratec today on my lunch break and got some new brake pads and a new unit bearing. Now I just need it to warm up or find a garage so I can install it all.

Sent from my iPhone

JKFlyer

Ran over to Quadratec today on my lunch break and got some new brake pads and a new unit bearing. Now I just need it to warm up or find a garage so I can install it all.

Sent from my iPhone

Lucky and dangerous living so close to Q-tec

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Lucky and dangerous living so close to Q-tec

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

lol agreed. its a 10 min drive about so its nice when i dont have to pay for shipping or even wait for an order to arrive

bl17z90

Hey Steve if you don't mind me asking, what did the or fab carrier end up running? Is there a way to mount a high lift, and how far from the rear of the body does it sit?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Hey Steve if you don't mind me asking, what did the or fab carrier end up running? Is there a way to mount a high lift, and how far from the rear of the body does it sit?

I got it off of amazon. I will PM you the exact link tomorrow. Ran me about $580. I think you can mount a high lift above the ropax cans. As far as how far away it sits I will have to measure it for you. I will try to remember to get a measurement tomorrow as well for you

Sent from my iPhone

bl17z90

I got it off of amazon. I will PM you the exact link tomorrow. Ran me about $580. I think you can mount a high lift above the ropax cans. As far as how far away it sits I will have to measure it for you. I will try to remember to get a measurement tomorrow as well for you

Sent from my iPhone

I'm not too overly worried about it. It just seems like it sits pretty far off the rear of the Jeep.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I'm not too overly worried about it. It just seems like it sits pretty far off the rear of the Jeep.

IMO it isn't to bad. I think that it looks like it sits farther out since the tire is on the outside compared to being mounted closer to the tailgate like how genright on the EVO carrier sit

Sent from my iPhone

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Thanks for the link. I am very tempted to get one of these.

No problem. Mikefish pointed me in the direction of this on amazon. It was the cheapest place that this carrier was sold (from my research) that was already powder coated. I found one on another site that was cheaper but wasn't powder coated and you had to pay for shipping so I didn't buy it from there lol

Sent from my iPhone

MTG

Caught the Bug
No problem. Mikefish pointed me in the direction of this on amazon. It was the cheapest place that this carrier was sold (from my research) that was already powder coated. I found one on another site that was cheaper but wasn't powder coated and you had to pay for shipping so I didn't buy it from there lol

Sent from my iPhone

I've found a lot of things on Amazon for much cheaper than other places. I saved quite a bit on my half doors and had them there on a couple of days with free shipping. 👍

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I've found a lot of things on Amazon for much cheaper than other places. I saved quite a bit on my half doors and had them there on a couple of days with free shipping. 

it is amazing how cheap you can find stuff on there :yup:

Woody3

Yup, I just found and took delivery of a new (with damaged packaging) bestop safari top. How much you ask? $19.02 after tax. Free shipping. My guess is it was a customer return. Dang good deal :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bl17z90

I love buying from amazon but i also worry about amazon putting some of the other stores out of business which would suck because amazon doesn't have everything. :thinking:

Yup, I just found and took delivery of a new (with damaged packaging) bestop safari top. How much you ask? $19.02 after tax. Free shipping. My guess is it was a customer return. Dang good deal :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hell for 20 bucks any jeep part is worth it. Good find!!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Finally got my Wayalife banner on tonight
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1392955282.851332.jpg

And I replaced my old Delta Chi sticker with a new fresh one
Before
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1392955319.797940.jpg
After
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1392955337.082502.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

Top Bottom