Cozdude's build of Knuckles

bl17z90

It sucks how if you use the paper to line it up it comes out about an inch off center. Mine is the exact same way as yours.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
It sucks how if you use the paper to line it up it comes out about an inch off center. Mine is the exact same way as yours.

i actually didnt use the paper. i measured from the edge of the W and the E. figured that the paper would e a little longer on one side than the other so this would allow for the most acuarate measurment. plus i had to get my Delta Chi sticker back up in the same spot as before lol

bl17z90

i actually didnt use the paper. i measured from the edge of the W and the E. figured that the paper would e a little longer on one side than the other so this would allow for the most acuarate measurment. plus i had to get my Delta Chi sticker back up in the same spot as before lol

Ah so yours is off center on purpose to make room. Or does it just look off due to the other sticker?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Ah so yours is off center on purpose to make room. Or does it just look off due to the other sticker?

It prob just looks off center. I looked at a pic of rubicat earlier today and the middle A sits right about where mine sits (and prob yours as well)

Sent from my iPhone

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Today i finally got a chance to fine some level ground in my neighbor hood so i could order some new parts. I am pleased to say that i ordered the EVO No Limits and the EVO sway bar links (9.5-10.9" links)! im quite excited to get them so i can bolt everything up to the rubi sway bar and install it! I ordered them from northridge so i should have them by the end of the week.

bl17z90

I gotta ask. What was the importance of the level ground? And don't you have JKS adjustable links already? Either way I can't wait to see that rubi bar on your rig.

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I gotta ask. What was the importance of the level ground? And don't you have JKS adjustable links already? Either way I can't wait to see that rubi bar on your rig.

The importance of the level ground (per drew@ORE) is to make sure I get an accurate measurement for the new links. They come in many sizes. So I discoed the top and set the top sway bar just above parallel. Then measured eyelet to eyelet to get my length. As far as the JKS ones go I hate getting greasy every time I take them off and then having to worry about being level to get them back on. It's more work than it's worth. Great links that function great but just a pain sometimes

Sent from my iPhone

bl17z90

Oh ok you were measuring. I meant, i thought you were going to use the links you currently had and just keep them there and use the rubi bar with the evo disco. But I guess if you replaced them with the evo links, now you can sell the JKS setup and get a little coin back.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Oh ok you were measuring. I meant, i thought you were going to use the links you currently had and just keep them there and use the rubi bar with the evo disco. But I guess if you replaced them with the evo links, now you can sell the JKS setup and get a little coin back.

Well I was going to use the JKS links but then I thought what's the point in having 2 different types of quick discos on the jeep so I will try to make a little money back to pay for the no limits at least lol

Sent from my iPhone

bl17z90

Not a bad idea. Kinda like how Jim sold all of his adjustable stuff and bought evo brackets since they work well with his new springs.

JKWrang

I really like the handheld CB units. I have a Midway lighter plug unit and its surprisingly crystal clear.

If it weren't for me being worried about it being stolen I'd have installed a dedicated unit though where eddie has his. I like the way those look and feel

Sent via secret squirrel underground network.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I really like the handheld CB units. I have a Midway lighter plug unit and its surprisingly crystal clear.

If it weren't for me being worried about it being stolen I'd have installed a dedicated unit though where eddie has his. I like the way those look and feel

Sent via secret squirrel underground network.

Yea that's the only thing that scares me a little is it being stolen. I will find a way to secure it in place really well so no one can take it when I have the top down and doors off this summer

Sent from my iPhone

Top Bottom