Cozdude's build of Knuckles

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Amazon lol and we ordered it the same day didn't we?

Sent from my iPhone

I think we did. Lol just checked and got an email that I will have it tomorrow. You dont have prime do you? I did normal free ground shipping thinking it would have been here already since they are normally very fast.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I think we did. Lol just checked and got an email that I will have it tomorrow. You dont have prime do you? I did normal free ground shipping thinking it would have been here already since they are normally very fast.

i dodnt have prime but i normally pick the free prime 5-8 day shipping option. i have found that i get it usually in 5 days or less

JKWrang

i dodnt have prime but i normally pick the free prime 5-8 day shipping option. i have found that i get it usually in 5 days or less

Be careful with who the shipper is. I think they use LazerShip sometimes which is shady as hell. They basically sub contract their deliveries to some schmuck in his POV who rides around and throws your package at your door. I ordered a lot of paintball stuff from Amazon once and everything from Fed Ex came in 6 days and the LaserShip thing almost never showed up. Funny how I called in the morning and suddenly in the afternoon it arrived.

They are super shady.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Be careful with who the shipper is. I think they use LazerShip sometimes which is shady as hell. They basically sub contract their deliveries to some schmuck in his POV who rides around and throws your package at your door. I ordered a lot of paintball stuff from Amazon once and everything from Fed Ex came in 6 days and the LaserShip thing almost never showed up. Funny how I called in the morning and suddenly in the afternoon it arrived.

They are super shady.

Thanks for the heads up. I ordered it straight from strike force for $20 so hopefully they don't ship that way

Sent from my iPhone

JKWrang

Thanks for the heads up. I ordered it straight from strike force for $20 so hopefully they don't ship that way

Sent from my iPhone

I think (don't quote me) they tell you who they plan to ship with. I know that will be a deal breaker for me, but it might be items that Amazon ships, not the local seller. You should be good, I'm sure!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I think (don't quote me) they tell you who they plan to ship with. I know that will be a deal breaker for me, but it might be items that Amazon ships, not the local seller. You should be good, I'm sure!

Yea I think I will. I think I saw it say usps. If that's the case im good and should have it by tomorrow or Thursday at the latest

Sent from my iPhone

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
So after a good amount of back and forth with drew@ore i decided that i dont need the drag link flip. i am right in the grey area of needing it and not so i decided against it for now. So since i picked a few bad lines last year and hit my SS on rocks a decided to get the synergy SS relocation bracket. this way i can flip it on top of the trackbar and dont have to worry about anymore potential damage. if i do decide to upgrade my SS at somepoint i am going to take drews advice as well and get a Fox ATS

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Well Yesterday was an exciting day for me. i got my evo no limits and new sway bar links delivered and HOLY HELL are the links beefy! i didnt take a pic cause it honestly wouldnt do the links justice. i will be selling the rubi sway bar motor as soon as i take it off.

also my gf ordered me a dynomax rock crawler exhaust! :wings: she said i needed to get rid of the whimpy stock one cause it doesnt make knuckles as bad ass lol

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Well Yesterday was an exciting day for me. i got my evo no limits and new sway bar links delivered and HOLY HELL are the links beefy! i didnt take a pic cause it honestly wouldnt do the links justice. i will be selling the rubi sway bar motor as soon as i take it off.

also my gf ordered me a dynomax rock crawler exhaust! :wings: she said i needed to get rid of the whimpy stock one cause it doesnt make knuckles as bad ass lol

Cant wait to see the links, I still need to properly measure myne.

seanb123

If you play your cards right you may even be able to get her to give you the rebate gift card

Top Bottom