Cozdude's build of Knuckles

JKWrang

Sweet! You know you'll be driving around with a wide grin all week next week haha

Sent via secret squirrel underground network.

JKFlyer

Congrsts! Looking forward to seeing the mods on the 23rd. I have a feeling that suds n grub is going to cost me a lot of money that day!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Congrsts! Looking forward to seeing the mods on the 23rd. I have a feeling that suds n grub is going to cost me a lot of money that day!!

Haha I hope to have them All installed by then! Just need a warm weekend and some free time to do it all

Sent from my iPhone

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I just got my Strike Force CB mount today in the mail. I ordered it 3/4

Yep just got mine today as well. I haven't checked the mail since Saturday so it prob came on Tuesday or yesterday lol I'm going to try and install my new cb tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Those links aren't going anywhere (heavy duty) great idea comparing thumb to link man I can't wait for time to install mine. Your build is coming along nicely I'm a fan!👍 So motivated...

Haha thanks man I appreciate it! The build is slowing down sadly. Once I install everything I have sitting around or currently on order I will be taking a break. Will only be doing normal maintenance things unless something breaks cough cough hopefully d30 cough cough and then upgrade.

Sent from my iPhone

Last edited:

JKWrang

Haha thanks man I appreciate it! The build is slowing down sadly. Once I install everything I have sitting around or currently on order I will be taking a break. Will only be doing normal maintenance things unless something breaks cough cough hopefully d30 cough cough and then upgrade.

Sent from my iPhone

Fixed it for you! :thumb:

Im glad its slowing down... gives me time to catch up!!! :cheesy:

Loving the build, dude. Gives me something to aspire to. Dont hate me of I shamelessly steal your ideas :rock:

Sent via secret squirrel underground network.

JKUx

Sent from my iPhone

Lol "look what happened"..."it's gotta get fixed" 💡 "TIME to UPGRADE!" 😈:yup:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Well in case you didn't already read earlier today/last night, my gf broke my u joint out on the trail yesterday.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1394500192.635305.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1394500205.079186.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1394500214.137357.jpg

So as you can see in the last pic the axle shaft is rounded so the u joint wouldn't be seated properly. So today I ordered some Ten Factory shafts from Northridge. Since I don't have the tools or the know how to assemble them I asked if they could assemble them before they shipped.

Sent from my iPhone

JKUx

Well in case you didn't already read earlier today/last night, my gf broke my u joint out on the trail yesterday.
View attachment 73049
View attachment 73050 View attachment 73051

So as you can see in the last pic the axle shaft is rounded so the u joint wouldn't be seated properly. So today I ordered some Ten Factory shafts from Northridge. Since I don't have the tools or the know how to assemble them I asked if they could assemble them before they shipped.

Sent from my iPhone
Damn that sucks, hopefully you can make the Suds/Grub to meet everyone for the first time!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Damn that sucks, hopefully you can make the Suds/Grub to meet everyone for the first time!

Oh don't worry I will be there. I was able to drive home. I have a trash bag acting as a plug so no gear oil comes out till I get the shafts in. They should be here by next Monday and I will install Saturday before the sng

Sent from my iPhone

JKFlyer

Oh don't worry I will be there. I was able to drive home. I have a trash bag acting as a plug so no gear oil comes out till I get the shafts in. They should be here by next Monday and I will install Saturday before the sng

Sent from my iPhone

Nice....

JKUx

Sent from my iPhone

Cool, I thought it was very convenient that Northridge4x4 assembled the axles before shipment, time saver!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Cool, I thought it was very convenient that Northridge4x4 assembled the axles before shipment, time saver!

Well it normally ships unassembled but for a small fee they do it for you lol

Sent from my iPhone

JKUx

Well it normally ships unassembled but for a small fee they do it for you lol

Sent from my iPhone

Not bad, at least if something's gonna go wrong during assembly let it happen there instead of during install (no delay).

BobV

Thought I would just skim through your build thread when I started on page 1 and here I am a couple hours later, couldn't stop reading great build man very sharp looking rig :thumb:

Top Bottom