Cozdude's build of Knuckles

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Thought I would just skim through your build thread when I started on page 1 and here I am a couple hours later, couldn't stop reading great build man very sharp looking rig :thumb:

Haha thanks man I appreciate it

Sent from my iPhone

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Well just got my EVO control arms delivered today! Man the Johnny joints are HUGE! They are the size of my fist. I had no idea they were so big.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1394667414.559924.jpg

Also my dynomax rock crawler exhaust came in the other day! My goal is to try and install this on Saturday
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1394667500.386832.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

VADER JK

Can't wait to see them on man! Yeah those hangers are the worst. It will probably take you over an hour just to get your exhaust off and less than 20 minutes to get the new one on.

HILLZ

Geeze that took a bit longer to read through than i thought it would, Rig looks Awesome!!!! :rock::rock:

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Does a WD40 soaking help?

It might, I thought my hangers wouldnt be bad since it was basically new, well 600 miles when my dealer found my jeep, they were still a nightmare. I think its just the design and location of them. The passenger rear i just cut in half since it doesnt get used again.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
x2 That was the biggest pain in the ass

Can't wait to see them on man! Yeah those hangers are the worst. It will probably take you over an hour just to get your exhaust off and less than 20 minutes to get the new one on.

yay so cant wait to struggle with them :crazyeyes::naw:

Does a WD40 soaking help?

i need to go buy a fresh can of wd-40 and rust remover tonight. im sure it will help
Geeze that took a bit longer to read through than i thought it would, Rig looks Awesome!!!! :rock::rock:

thanks man! yea its a long read. i go back and reflect a little from time to time

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
thanks man! yea its a long read. i go back and reflect a little from time to time

I did this the other day while looking for a pic of something, and I made a post a little over a year ago saying I would never go over 35s :doh:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
This weekend was a long a tiring weekend for me. This weekend I installed my EVO lower control arms and reinstalled the stock upper arms! Normally I would have just brought it to my normal installer guy to help me but I said hell with it! I doing this! 6 hours later they were in!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1394989329.798846.jpg

Also this weekend i decided to install my dynomax rock crawler exhaust finally.
Out with the old
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1394989384.746759.jpg

In with the new!!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1394989403.506470.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1394989414.223962.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1394989424.674502.jpg

All I have I say is WOW!! This sounds amazing!!! If you are thinking about getting a dynomax exhaust do it now! Take advantage of the rebate, you will not be disappointed

Sent from my iPhone

VADER JK

Looks great man, don't be surprised when you loose some gas milage from using that skinny pedal a little more now :cheesy: definitely worth it though, i've thought about trying to get the rock crawler tubing to replace the short one on my comp evolution exhaust just to stay legal here.

09blackruby

Does it handle any better with the new lower control arms? I'm thinking of doing the same thing and have the same lift. I know u had issues with the Rock Crawler ones. Exhaust looks sweet. Jealous.

Top Bottom