Cozdude's build of Knuckles

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Lighting up the road in front of me

Well for the longest time i have been eyeing up truck lights and just never pulled the trigger cause my stock ones have kinda guided me with no problems. well today i decided to pull the trigger and order them from Northridge. the package deal has been around for a LONG time and i was worried that they would pull it down before i got the chance to place my order. needless to say i am looking forward to joining the "Truck Lite Club"!! :rock:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Always liked the look of those lights, do they do them for RHD Jeeps too???

they are universal 7" round head lights for all jk model years so yea it will work. Just make sure (if you get them) to get the PMA harness. This will stop them from flickering. If you go to northridge4x4's website they have a package deal on them for $419.

Sent from my iPhone

HILLZ

they are universal 7" round head lights for all jk model years so yea it will work. Just make sure (if you get them) to get the PMA harness. This will stop them from flickering. If you go to northridge4x4's website they have a package deal on them for $419.

Sent from my iPhone

cool, i might have to do a bit more research, normally the reflector setup is different between left and right hand drive, laws on vehicle mods are pretty bad here..

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Well last night and today were EXTREMELY productive days. Last night I installed my new Truck Lites!! WOOHOOOO!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1395522297.090984.jpg

Then today I tackles the project of installing my new TEN Factory axle shafts.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1395522345.833618.jpg

Putting the GF to work since she broke it in the first place :cheesy:
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1395522395.130100.jpg

And last but not least Knuckles got a bath today because it's 66* out and the Philly suds n grub is tomorrow. After the wash I finally put on some bad ass stickers
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1395522507.199019.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1395522517.183760.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

JKFlyer

Looks awesome. I am now sold on the ORE hood decals.

I'm telling u...esp w red, it should be Bloody Knuckles

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Well I got a superchips flashpaq for my jeep and I automatically feel a performance difference. Also I decided that my plastidipped grill was getting a little ragged so I decided to peel it and re spray it.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1396317491.598601.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1396317502.416624.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
how long did the plastidip last before you decided to re-do it?

Just over a year. It could have lasted longer but I felt like I needed to freshen it up. That pic has 4 coats currently. Tomorrow morning I'm going to spray 1 or 2 more

Sent from my iPhone

Top Bottom