Cozdude's build of Knuckles

Armydog

Thanks Sharkey!

Lol!! I'm working on it today with Hinrich and if he doesn't show up I will have it done sometime after lunch. Powder coat is Monday and it will be reinstalled on Friday

Coz, get off the computer and get back to work..... that cage is not going to install itself

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I got impatient waiting to hear from Hinrich if he was still coming down to help so I started the install by myself. The easy part is done but now I need to drill the hole which is the hard part
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1414339301.535726.jpg

sean.m.adams33

don't tempt me cause im really nervous about getting these holes lined up right. I have tried to measure at least 50 times and im still not sure about it.

It looks like the hard part is done! Get those holes drilled! Getting those side pieces to fit properly over the dash was the hardest part for me. You're done.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Lookin good coz! Did you get a template to help line up the holes? And remember to use the center punch accurately so your drill bit don't walk away and your holes will line up nice :thumb:

There is one but I'm apparently horrible at using it. I messed up the top two holes and somehow I managed to screw up the threads. Plus Hinrich hasn't come down to help like he promised so my current mood is not great right now lol :angry:

JKWrang

There is one but I'm apparently horrible at using it. I messed up the top two holes and somehow I managed to screw up the threads. Plus Hinrich hasn't come down to help like he promised so my current mood is not great right now lol :angry:

When in doubt. Wing it lol jk

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Panda

Grab your patience and quote the old Star Trek series "dammit Jim" :yup:

JeepDrum

Can't wait to see the final install of the cage!

I was trying to find some posts in this thread about your CAI but didn't see much other than when you first put it in. I've been playing with the idea of picking one up lately. So now that you've had it for a while, what do you think of it?

Top Bottom