Cozdude's build of Knuckles

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Congrats man! Your build is coming along amazing! With 3 jkx trips this year you might get lucky

thank man! i actually removed my name from the jkx list today when i placed my order. :grayno: with going into the CG and no knowing about leave and when it will be available to me i decided i just want to take my name out of the picture all together. just dont wanna take up the spot for someone else who could benifit from a trip like this :yup:

BadApple

Thats true id hate to see a Cozdude couldnt hold up to his end of the deal thread. We dont need another one of those. Regardless your build is coming along good!

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
thank man! i actually removed my name from the jkx list today when i placed my order. :grayno: with going into the CG and no knowing about leave and when it will be available to me i decided i just want to take my name out of the picture all together. just dont wanna take up the spot for someone else who could benifit from a trip like this :yup:

You sir are a gentleman! And I applaud you. :thumbup:

Loading please wait....

JKWrang

You should do a side by side comparison, it's like a totally different vehicle. Almost didn't remember you started out with a sport :thumb:

KingCopperhead

Need more stand up guys like you in this world Steve. Congrats on your pro rock!! I'm so stoked for you.

Panda

Wow cool! Congrats on the pro rock Coz! And remember you got plenty of time to do a JKX you'll get there another time :thumb:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
You sir are a gentleman! And I applaud you. :thumbup:

Loading please wait....

Need more stand up guys like you in this world Steve. Congrats on your pro rock!! I'm so stoked for you.

:blush: shucks thanks guys! just trying to do what right :)

You should do a side by side comparison, it's like a totally different vehicle. Almost didn't remember you started out with a sport :thumb:

lol your right I need to find an app or something where I can do that! this week I need to take a pic of the jeep now from the same spot so you can really see the difference

Congrats Steve! Maybe it will help on not getting stuck on stumps 

Place beer here

shut your face Nick! but your right :cheesy:
Wow cool! Congrats on the pro rock Coz! And remember you got plenty of time to do a JKX you'll get there another time :thumb:

thank you good sir! and your right there will always be time for another one! or just wheel with you and kitty when I hopefully move out west next year :shock::yup:

Recurve

after talking to adams for the past week they said that the 1310 with solid u joints would be strong enough for my 35's and even for 37's. almost went 1350 tho
Congrats on the prorock man! An getting in the coast guard.
Good choice with Adams.
My Adams 1350 is great.

bkac

Caught the Bug
Congrats and a great choice you made! Can't wait to see it in action.:thumbup:

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Panda

thank you good sir! and your right there will always be time for another one! or just wheel with you and kitty when I hopefully move out west next year :shock::yup:

That would be awesome if you moved to the left coast :thumb: we'll hit all the trails :rock:

MTG

Caught the Bug
after talking to adams for the past week they said that the 1310 with solid u joints would be strong enough for my 35's and even for 37's. almost went 1350 tho

Not true. A 1310 front DS will spontaneously explode when used with 37s. Same is true for a factory Dana 44. :yup:

hbkid22

Coz. Did you powdercoat or paint your cage? I am sure you mentioned it but on a phone I am not looking back through the thread.

And I'm still jealous of your rig. :)

Top Bottom