Cozdude's build of Knuckles

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Looks awesome :thumb: this is probably next on the list for me.

thanks man! i highly suggest it! well worth the extra safety imo
good job coz!:2thumbsup:

Looks great coz. 

Sweet Jesus that is nice!!!!! Awesome man.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

thanks guys!

Looks bully! Now come test it out next weekend ;-) (well don't REALLY test it haha)

Nice job dude!

i almost did this past weekend lol :dont_tell: dont tell anyone

looks good. I need to get one now the for the next time I wheel with you lol.

get those 37's first lol

Cage looks good!! Cant wait to see whats next on your list

13 JKU sport

thanks! PR44 and/or driveshafts are next :yup:

Bro that looks awesome love the whole interior of your Jeep the color accent looks great
:thumb: love the whole build cozdude :thumbup:
Sent from my XT901 using WAYALIFE mobile app

thanks man i appreciate it!

Good job, Rookie.

Looks awesome!

thank you kind sir's!

I love how the 2 tone worked out,, and the location of your cb! I have the same cobra and wanted to either mount it up top, like you,, or on the lower cross bar,,,, how does it fit up there? Not too intrusive?

im happy with the 2 tone as well. it fits great! a little intrusive for the rear view mirror but not to bad.

Is your cb the one with the Bluetooth option?

dont think so. its the cobra 29lx model.

That is killer! Nice work.

That looks sweet! Nice job on the color. The more I see of these cages the more I'm wanting one! Good job!:thumb:

Looks great man! On my to do list. Like the black bar.

thanks guys!

Looking sweet Coz. You need to go against the forum trend though and put your plastic back in. ;)

lol i know i might play around with it some more this week. i started the passenger side but apparently havent trimmed enough still lol

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Well as of now nothing really new with Knuckles. Been working on a possible big upgrade with Drew@ore. just waiting on some final numbers :yup:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
lol im not going to spill the beans as i dont want to jink myself but lets just say its a big imprvment to my jeep. its gonna hurt my wallet but i figured i would treat myself for finally getting in the CG so its worth it.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
lol im not going to spill the beans as i dont want to jink myself but lets just say its a big imprvment to my jeep. its gonna hurt my wallet but i figured i would treat myself for finally getting in the CG so its worth it.

Booo! Tease!

Loading please wait....

HILLZ

Cage is finally installed!!! super excited for it to be done!

Cage looks awesome brother! :rock:

So what have you and Drew got in the pipeline?? you can tell me, I can keep a secret. :cheesy:

Oh and congratulations on the CG induction buddy, well done. :rock:

KingCopperhead

Your first veterans day as a service member :) woot. I know it's your dream, but thanks for making your dream be something that protects our country. Whatever you're doing to knuckles, you're definitely due some celebratory modding!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I bet it's a pro rock 

I second that

Well Sean and Tyler (as well as others prob knew) guessed correct! Just got done on the phone with both Drew at ORE and with Adams Driveshaft and have the orders on there way! for the PR44 i got the standard housing with 5.13's, arb, chromoly inner shafts, and OEM ball joints. i will reuse my ten factory outter shafts i currently have and i will be good to go! Driveshaft wise i ordered a 1310 with solid splicer u joints. that should be here within the next week and the pro rock will be at my buddies shop in about 3 weeks! super pumped! this was a gift to myself for getting in the coast guard, otherwise i wouldnt hae ordered it just yet.

Top Bottom