CRUCERO : Exploring the History & Mysteries of the Mojave Desert

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Great video. Exploring off the beaten path ghost towns is what got my wife and I back into off roading. As much as I love a good, difficult trail, I would say that exploring is still my favorite thing to do in the Jeep.

TimOHthy

I really enjoyed that video, this kind of video is what motivated me to buy my jk lol. I really want to get out and explore some new places like this.

chili4x4

Great time in Crucero

Eddie and Cindy: You'all have some great times! Ohio doesn't present quite as many opportunities to hit so varied landscapes.. but we proudly wear the Project JK badge... Oh, by the way.. if those shot glasses find there way east, I have a special bottle of Barrel #4 that will get opened to celebrate! Chili4x4

groovebus

Great video! I'm starting to explore that area. Last April we did the Mojave Road from the Colorado River to Harvard rd and the I-15 outside of Barstow; Just past Afton Canyon.
I'm planning a little trip out that way again this April or May. This time taking Kelbaker Rd down to the Mojave Road then taking the Mojave Rd. to Kelso-Cima Rd. From there we can check out the Kelso Train museum and the Kelso Sand Dunes on the way to the I-40.

Keep the video coming!

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
oh man! I missed this all weekend!?! I cant wait to get out of work today so I can check out the video! As always Eddie, Thanks for sharing your awesome adventures!

EDIT: As expected, GREAT video!

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Again, thank you everyone, Cindy and I are so glad that you enjoyed this film even though there wasn't a whole lot if any wheeling in it. :cool:

Another great Wayalife video....can't wait to see what else come along this year!!!

Thank you! We're already hard at work on our next project and it's a bigger one so it may take a bit longer to complete but, I think you'll all enjoy it :yup:

Another awesome and epic video!! Always leaving me wanting more!

Thank you so much for that. I won't lie, at almost 20 minutes long, it's always a concern of ours that a video like this might be too long and we'd hate for it to be boring. We're so glad that it left you wanting more. :yup:

Personally I think this is what it's all about. And you captured it yet again in an awesome video.
Having a great time exploring and if you "wheel" it's to explore deeper or further not just to conquer obstacles.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

Clearly, we see 100% eye to eye on this. :thumb:

Awesome! Thanks for sharing another great moment. You really have a knack for capturing what it's all about.

Thank you, we really do appreciate that. Being that we're not paid professionals hired to cover an event, the most we can hope to do is share our personal experiences and the things we're passionate about.

Great video, unfortunately there is not much left at the F4 crash site. I was there in October and nothing left but very small pieces of debris. For 50 years the remains were left relatively alone. Now they are gone. I am out in the area a lot for work and vandalism is becoming rampant. So don't wait too long, get out and explore while you can.

Well that's a damn shame!! :mad: I can't even begin to tell you how much I have seen shot up, burned down and vandalized out in the Mojave over the last 30+ years. It's absolutely heart breaking.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This is what a video should be like. Awesome! Non of that Northridge4x4 crap rip off.

Thank you, we're flattered that you would say as much about our amateur film making that we do with a Sony Handycam that we bought at Costco. :blush:

Great video. Exploring off the beaten path ghost towns is what got my wife and I back into off roading. As much as I love a good, difficult trail, I would say that exploring is still my favorite thing to do in the Jeep.

Thank you and we couldn't agree more. While I know it isn't for everyone, I think most of the people here on WAYALIFE are just like us. :yup:

I really enjoyed that video, this kind of video is what motivated me to buy my jk lol. I really want to get out and explore some new places like this.

That's awesome and like you, adventures like these are what got Cindy and I into Jeeps :yup:

Eddie and Cindy: You'all have some great times! Ohio doesn't present quite as many opportunities to hit so varied landscapes.. but we proudly wear the Project JK badge... Oh, by the way.. if those shot glasses find there way east, I have a special bottle of Barrel #4 that will get opened to celebrate! Chili4x4

Thank you. We are lucky to have the kind of open country to explore but that doesn't mean guys like you can't have a great time with their Jeeps. :rock:

You have a great way of making us feel like we went on the trip also. Thanks for a great vid.

Thank you, we're so glad to hear that our video would make you feel as much.

Kyan

Awesome Video. I really enjoyed this and every other Wayalife videos.

BTW. For newbies like me, where we need to check for next trip?

Top Bottom