CRUCERO : Exploring the History & Mysteries of the Mojave Desert

Coloradan

These exploration trips are the reason I bought a JK. Looks like I'll have to add another one to the list! Thanks for the video.

Nosos

Another great video!! Had to add this to the places we want to go... So many things in this video that we now have to do!

Thanks again Eddie and Cindy for all that you guys do for our Jeeping community! I'm sure even the ungrateful people still use the info and videos that you put out tirelessly, though they probably wouldn't say. ;)

CandAMudders

question

Awesome video as usual. I was wondering why the US government left the F4 debris after the crash? Is there a particular reason...seems strange that is it was recoverable it would have been left there. Please educate a Canadian.

Another GREAT video by Eddie and Cindy !!! Thanks for the neat adventure into that part of the desert and the history with it!
Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing. :thumb:

Joe Verastegui

Mojave and serenity

Another fine film. Definitely does not have to be a hard core trail wheeling film to be excellent. All your films are a joy to view. The Mojave has been a place that I have loved my whole life. As a boy I would hike and dirt bike all around Barstow and Calico. Now as an adult there have been many nights when I needed my solitary" getaway " and it was just me and my Jeep a dirt road in the Mojave and the stars to help light the way. I would pull to the side of the dirt road in the dead of night , sit quietly and just watch. The wildlife I have seen roaming through has been just about any native animal to the region. from sighting a thousand rodents( not all at once) to packs of coyotes, horses ( can't say if they were wild but they had no tethers , bridles, ropes, etc.) slow moving tortoises, rattlesnakes, foxes, and my two most cherished and unforgettable sightings: a Mountain Lion and a believe it or not Big Horn sheep ( the Lion was in the Cajon pass the sheep were in the Nevada side of the state line.)
I even wrote a poem about riding a motorcycle on Route 66 through the Mojave at night....it is called "The Mother Road" and I won 2nd place at the San Bernardino county fair with it in poetry. Needless to say I love this film thanks for producing it and sharing it. Keep up the excellent offerings. I can never wait for the next Wayalife film.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome Video. I really enjoyed this and every other Wayalife videos.

BTW. For newbies like me, where we need to check for next trip?

For group runs like this, we post them up in the Upcoming Trips & Events sub-forum. :yup:

This was one our our very first trips out with you guys. Great video!

:cheesy: As a matter of fact, it was! Glad to have you here on this side of the country. :thumb:

What's in the box?!

Thank you for another great video!

LOL!! Grab a shovel and start digging :D

Another great video!! Had to add this to the places we want to go... So many things in this video that we now have to do!

Thanks again Eddie and Cindy for all that you guys do for our Jeeping community! I'm sure even the ungrateful people still use the info and videos that you put out tirelessly, though they probably wouldn't say. ;)

:cheesy: Thank you, we really do appreciate it. :blush:

Awesome video as usual. I was wondering why the US government left the F4 debris after the crash? Is there a particular reason...seems strange that is it was recoverable it would have been left there. Please educate a Canadian.

You got me. I've been to other crash sites and whether it was the government cleaning them up or looters, most have been picked clean. Of course, it would seem that this one has now been looted as well :grayno:

JeepDrum

Wow, another awesome video! Like a few others have said, I really want to make my way west one day and do some exploring.

Tombstone

Great video log

Eddie and Cindy, that was a great job of edit and narration . Just as good as the old Huell Howser vid logs that are on TV..If watching your Vids don't get the wandering spirit going in someone they are brain dead....:thumb::thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Amazing film Eddie and Cindy thank y'all so much for making it available for us to enjoy. I loved the megaphone and the F-4 crash site but the best part was finding the boxcar in the sand that was a piece of history in itself.
Thank y'all so much and look forward to the next one :thumb:

Selected completely at random, the WINNER of the WAYALIFE shot glasses is dcbjk - CONGRATULATIONS!! :thumb:

Top Bottom