dahreno Loves Eddie

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
He lasted all of what 5 minutes? That would be good in something other then Internet arguing. :thumb:

Well, he did say "I will never get on your crappy web site again" and even added "Later you piece o crap". That's at least good for about 5 minutes don't you think? :idontknow: :D

munstie

Because it was your fault :yup:

You can blame OverlandJK, I was out wheeling when Philip *AZ* got his panties in a wad like this dahreno. I just got blamed because I didn't do anything to stop it - again, because I was out wheeling. :crazyeyes:

I bet you get some crazy pm's with complaints and what not.

2011 JKU 3.5 R.E. Longarm lift.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Well, he did say "I will never get on your crappy web site again" and even added "Later you piece o crap". That's at least good for about 5 minutes don't you think? :idontknow: :D

Well, maybe the site isn't crap anymore and maybe you are a pile of crap. :idon'tknow:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
oh my goodness this is a good time! i am about 2/3s drunk and am laughing AT my phone and my wife thinks I am nuts!!!

andrew -

You're not nuts? :thinking: :idontknow: :D

I bet you get some crazy pm's with complaints and what not.

You have no idea :crazyeyes:

Well, maybe the site isn't crap anymore and maybe you are a pile of crap. :idon'tknow:

Wow, really? That's so cool - looks like I'm moving up in the world :wings:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Threads like this remind me of this...

Therefore, I make it a point to respect everybody, and all opinions. Even when they are divergent from my own. :yup:

munstie

People do tend to get butthurt I remember about a month or so ago someone I think it was phillip az and someone else arguing over 5.13 in a 30 in one of my threads I started.

JAGS

Hooked
It's so funny how people will point figures for an opinion and then sit there and MF you while doing so.

How dare you Ed be so childish as to give feedback based on your experiences. WTF do you think this is... A forum where people ask for such a thing.

I'm sick of it too. 😉

Oh. Btw, thanks Eddie for the great advice on my build plans. 👍

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
People do tend to get butthurt I remember about a month or so ago someone I think it was phillip az and someone else arguing over 5.13 in a 30 in one of my threads I started.

When all you do is spend all your time on the internet, it's hard not be so sensitive. I think it has something to do with a lack of sunlight :idontknow:

It's so funny how people will point figures for an opinion and then sit there and MF you while doing so.

How dare you Ed be so childish as to give feedback based on your experiences. WTF do you think this is... A forum where people ask for such a thing.

I'm sick of it too. 

Oh. Btw, thanks Eddie for the great advice on my build plans. 

In all fairness, I didn't give specific answers at first on the thread in question. What I did was take into account all the threads I had seen the OP make in the past and then made a comment based on them. I was just trying to say not to worry about flex so much and just have a good time. No harm was intended but, the OP did get his toes stepped on a bit. Having said that, I apologized and proceeded to answer his question and, to the best of my knowledge, all was good. Guess not.

Me to if it breaks it breaks I'll enjoy the difference in power till then, prime 8 was giving me crap about it on our club page on Facebook.

thats why GOD created Rubi44 take-offs! Oh snap, did I just create a new thread?

andrew -

Top Bottom