dahreno Loves Eddie

SDG

Caught the Bug
Seems to be a fond farwell thread, so in the spirit of that, i think I may need to bring out my 42's

attachment.php

Now dont talk shit or i will have to TapUout!

munstie

Seems to be a fond farwell thread, so in the spirit of that, i think I may need to bring out my 42's

attachment.php

Wasn't there someone posting pics of this Jeep saying it was there's and he got called out on it.

2011 JKU 3.5 R.E. Longarm lift.

JAGS

Hooked

attachment.php

Hey, that's my rig. Just took those pics because I wanted to be better than that guy on here GCM. Lol. 😉😂👍

Wasn't there someone posting pics of this Jeep saying it was there's and he got called out on it.

I was about to say that jeep looked familiar lmao and that dude said he rolled a jeep because his axle broke? When it happened in socal and he was in the other side of the country lmao

SDG

Caught the Bug

Bingo! He just had to bring out the 42's.... they just happened to belong to someone else and be on someone else s jeep!

Hence the tapuout comment... that was his username.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Oh man I missed this last night! I'm a little disappointed in him tho that he had one comment then vanished. Lammmeeee

Sent from my iPhone

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Oh man I missed this last night! I'm a little disappointed in him tho that he had one comment then vanished. Lammmeeee

Sent from my iPhone

Oh, contrary to what he said about not coming back - he's been back, just hasn't posted. :crazyeyes:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Oh, contrary to what he said about not coming back - he's been back, just hasn't posted. :crazyeyes:

This means we have to keep this thread alive then! I need some sort of entertainment on this rainy Friday while working! Lol

Sent from my iPhone

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Wow, I have missed allot, been working on a new project in LA, I can't go online, until, after work, This is good watching!,:yup: After reading all the posts I think "dahreno" going to need a hug! OR maybe a JEEP!

Top Bottom