darkknight1999's Build thread

So is the lady gonna come wheeling next time we go?

Maybe if its easy stuff... but she won't be doing anything to crazy. For her its a daily driver... but I bet we can talk her into doing some easy stuff :) Thankfully she has to keep this one for 3 years so hopefully over the next year or so I can mod it to exactly what she wants so she keeps it longer. ;)

JKWrang

Nice! The white with the black grill and wheels isnt too bad! Looks nice! !

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Managed to get my LED headlights installed a few days ago on both my Jeep and the wife's. I don't have an pictures as I finished installing mine in the dark... lol but I do have one of the Willy's though. I'll post that up in a few.

True story. I wouldnt have been able to hop in on this deal what with the tires and all.

Cant wait to see your rubi with them!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I have put the brakes on for a bit... lol I got a few other things I have to throw money at. Not least of which is the Willy's lol :crazyeyes:

Well as luck would have it my clutch master cylinder starting leaking all over the place this morning... so that was great... :doh: So those parts are ordered up. If anyone as ay advise about installing it. It seems fairly straight forward... Disconnect and loosen a couple of things twist it with a pair of channel locks and pop that sucker out. The info I've found say it takes about 2 hours or so, so that's not to bad.

I can't find any youtube videos on it so I'll try and make one.

Last edited:
Top Bottom