Day Trip to the Rubicon - April 4th

Rccrwlr

So I was a dick now I'm an asshole...

:thinking:

Ok, there is a little boy and his grandpa who go fishing one day. The grandpa pulls out a cigar, and the little boy asks, "Grandpa, can I have one of those?" The grandpa replies, "Is your pee-pee long enough to touch your butt hole?" "No" the boy says. "Then no"grandpa says. A few hours later, the grandpa pulls out a beer. "Can I have one grandpa?" "Is your pee-pee long enough to touch your butt-hole?" "NO" "Then you cant have one" grandpa said. The next day at the grochery store the grandpa and the little boy each buy a lottery ticket. The grandpa is unlucky and the little boy wins $50,000. "You are going to split that with me right?" the grandpa asks. The boy replies, "Is your pee-pee long enough to touch your butt hole grandpa?" "Why yes it is" grandpa says. "THEN GO FUCK YOURSELF!!" the little boy says.

David1tontj

Ok, there is a little boy and his grandpa who go fishing one day. The grandpa pulls out a cigar, and the little boy asks, "Grandpa, can I have one of those?" The grandpa replies, "Is your pee-pee long enough to touch your butt hole?" "No" the boy says. "Then no"grandpa says. A few hours later, the grandpa pulls out a beer. "Can I have one grandpa?" "Is your pee-pee long enough to touch your butt-hole?" "NO" "Then you cant have one" grandpa said. The next day at the grochery store the grandpa and the little boy each buy a lottery ticket. The grandpa is unlucky and the little boy wins $50,000. "You are going to split that with me right?" the grandpa asks. The boy replies, "Is your pee-pee long enough to touch your butt hole grandpa?" "Why yes it is" grandpa says. "THEN GO FUCK YOURSELF!!" the little boy says.

Now we know why Tig isn't allowed to drink or smoke!

TheStick

Going to have to bow out of this one. Finally got a tractor guy scheduled to do some work at the house, and of course the only date he is available is the 4th. :grayno:

Have fun and take some good pics! :thumb:

Top Bottom