DCR JEEP says "Fuck you gook"

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well, for whatever it's worth, I still haven't heard back from the guy and, as you can see, he still hasn't chimed in here. I've attempted to look at the FB page that Billetsilver92, his brother tried to pimp last week and apparently it's a closed group and available to members only. To be clear, Billetsilver92's account is still active here as well. Unless he's lost his phone and/or got his account hacked as well, I find it kind of strange that he wouldn't chime in to try and clear his brother's name. But hey, that's just me.

Army_Vet

Banned
If he had a phone he may have lost it or left it somewhere, he could have been mugged or be in the hospital :( People leave passwords, pictures, adys--basically access to their entire life on their phones and use them instead of computers.

I'm not saying ignore what happened--my husband is Asian (Thai)-- but lack of response is a bad sign (he could be in serious trouble and may need help). Usually people who escalate will open their mouths quickly and we aren't seeing that here. Without more information, the worst thing we can do is jump to any conclusions :( Eddie did the right thing by leaving the acct active and waiting for a response.
Beans. I hear you, but take into account the personal nature of the racial slur. Mugger or thief knowing that. Just way too unlikely.

Sent from my XT907 using WAYALIFE mobile app

hat-jk

My wife and I met Erick and his brother at our first trail ride back in December and they were very nice guys.
I really hope this is just misunderstanding...........

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
My wife and I met Erick and his brother at our first trail ride back in December and they were very nice guys.
I really hope this is just misunderstanding...........

No need to hope. Being that you know them personally, why not just send them a Private Message and ask? Again, their accounts are still active and there are no restrictions placed on it. I have even verified that a notification email will be sent to them once a Private Message is received. If this is all a big misunderstanding, nobody is stopping them from clearing their name.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
i have been following along and havent said anything yet till now.

i really hope this was a mistake on his part and that he comes clean and appologizes for his mistake. Like you said Eddie i havent seen any weird activity from this guy so for him to go and do this is just weird.

As far as JK_JK goes i think he is trying to be funny but dude just let it go. it wasnt funny. i think ALL of us would like to know whats going on with this but it isnt "eating" at anyone.

hat-jk

No need to hope. Being that you know them personally, why not just send them a Private Message and ask? Again, their accounts are still active and there are no restrictions placed on it. I have even verified that a notification email will be sent to them once a Private Message is received. If this is all a big misunderstanding, nobody is stopping them from clearing their name.

Thanks Eddie,
I have sent message and hope he will do something about it. Its hard to find nice guys these days but my wife and I really think he is a great guy.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Eddie,
I have sent message and hope he will do something about it.

Glad to hear it. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Its hard to find nice guys these days but my wife and I really think he is a great guy.

Is it safe to assume the two of you are of Anglo descent? Not that it should matter but I have to wonder if you'd be saying the same thing if you weren't.

hat-jk

Glad to hear it. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Is it safe to assume the two of you are of Anglo descent? Not that it should matter but I have to wonder if you'd be saying the same thing if you weren't.

No Eddie, but just the people who enjoy the jeep life and happen to have our first ever jeep trail ride with great guys that we will talk about it for a long time.

Top Bottom