DCR JEEP says "Fuck you gook"

Moochie

hat-jk You sir are a class act and I am proud to call you my brother. Seems strange of Eric my first thought was he was hacked. BTW our ride out was a blast wasn't it

Maybe the cable guy hacked into his account and then knocked Eric unconscious so he can't reply?

hat-jk

hat-jk You sir are a class act and I am proud to call you my brother. Seems strange of Eric my first thought was he was hacked. BTW our ride out was a blast wasn't it

Yes it was a great ride Ed. At this point, just wait to see if Eric or his brother can explain what happened.
Hope things will come out ok and we move on to next great trail ride.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Yes it was a great ride Ed. At this point, just wait to see if Eric or his brother can explain what happened.

What is there to explain?
You mean to tell me someone hacked into his account just to send Eddie an email? That person knows Eddie is Korean ?

When I call someone a name it's intentional. There's no accidents or mistakes about it.

Fuck this guy and anyone that stands up for him.

Ed Lapadura

We wished you and yours coulda made it out to the rocket plant with us

Robar

The Enforcer
What is there to explain?
You mean to tell me someone hacked into his account just to send Eddie an email? That person knows Eddie is Korean ?

When I call someone a name it's intentional. There's no accidents or mistakes about it.

Fuck this guy and anyone that stands up for him.

Yup!!! :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I met Eric on a trail ride. And a good time was had by all. Was his account hacked?
:naw::thinking:

Since you seemed to have missed it, I've personally emailed him back and have yet to hear from him. His account here is still active and he's had plenty of time to respond to this thread. Your friend hat-jk has contacted him by PM and his brother has even come on to the forum today and still nothing. Of course, you can choose to believe whatever it is you want to believe.

Okay, from what I'm told, you are Asian too and that you're holding out hope for him because he was nice to you in person. Of course, from experience, most e-tough guys are. My question to you is, how long do we wait? You sent out a PM to them of which they would have received an email to let them know as much and his brother has already been on the forum today. How long do we wait? To be honest, who you choose to hang out is of no concern of mine and I'm certainly not trying to convince you or anyone of anything. All I can do is post up what I was sent by your friend. You can choose to believe whatever it is you want to believe.

hat-jk

Since you seemed to have missed it, I've personally emailed him back and have yet to hear from him. His account here is still active and he's had plenty of time to respond to this thread. Your friend hat-jk has contacted him by PM and his brother has even come on to the forum today and still nothing. Of course, you can choose to believe whatever it is you want to believe.

Okay, from what I'm told, you are Asian too and that you're holding out hope for him because he was nice to you in person. Of course, from experience, most e-tough guys are. My question to you is, how long do we wait? You sent out a PM to them of which they would have received an email to let them know as much and his brother has already been on the forum today. How long do we wait? To be honest, who you choose to hang out is of no concern of mine and I'm certainly not trying to convince you or anyone of anything. All I can do is post up what I was sent by your friend. You can choose to believe whatever it is you want to believe.

You don't have to wait. It's not about how long I will wait. It's your site. If you don't want wait then, just take him off the site.
I don't have any control of who stay on and not. If this was done to me, If I don't get back from him then he is not my concern.
I don't need to anyone upset. I am done with this.

Ed Lapadura

I''ll be watching to see what's going on. I don't know what led to his response. I for one come here for the comrodery of others who wheel jeeps.what happened before he said what he said? Did he get disciplined for a inappropriate post? I know when I mentioned my business on here I got disciplined. I'll be interested to find out what the real story is. In the meantime I still love the way of life. I don't come on here for drama or internet tough guys just jeeps

Sent from my LG-P659 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Tigrcky

i just wanna give people like this a high five... in the face... with a spiked baseball bat... many times... i hate discrimination and i will not stand for it. whats this clowns address? ill get the truth out of him :mad:

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
I''ll be watching to see what's going on. I don't know what led to his response. I for one come here for the comrodery of others who wheel jeeps.what happened before he said what he said? Did he get disciplined for a inappropriate post? I know when I mentioned my business on here I got disciplined. I'll be interested to find out what the real story is. In the meantime I still love the way of life. I don't come on here for drama or internet tough guys just jeeps

Real story? Did you not read the email?

JKFlyer

I'm anxiously waiting to hear from DCR....hoping his account was hacked but ....evidence looking like just another racist

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Please take the time to read through the thread as it will answer a lot of your questions. Again, NOTHING was said to him by me or, at least, not that I know of. With the exception of his pleasant email to me, NOTHING was done by him to warrant disciplinary action from me. From what I can tell, he may be butthurt over the fact that I had to ask his brother not to solicit his new FB page as our rules do not allow it. Again, READ the thread and it's all there in black and white.

JKbrick

He's still in second place, that assclown that stole Mel's tires and bailed on JKX has vanished off the face of the earth longer. Your not even winning at losing Eric

Ed Lapadura

Please take the time to read through the thread as it will answer a lot of your questions. Again, NOTHING was said to him by me or, at least, not that I know of. With the exception of his pleasant email to me, NOTHING was done by him to warrant disciplinary action from me. From what I can tell, he may be butthurt over the fact that I had to ask his brother not to solicit his new FB page as our rules do not allow it. Again, READ the thread and it's all there in black and white.

Can you link it please Eddie. Didn't Know you were Korean. Spent a tour there loved it! Rode my M151 all over that country

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Can you link it please Eddie. Didn't Know you were Korean. Spent a tour there loved it! Rode my M151 all over that country

:thinking: It's this thread - just start from page 1 and end here.

Also, I was born in Pasadena, California - I prefer to be called an American. :yup:

Top Bottom