Denver, CO Mile High Meetup Thread

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Hey guys, thinking of skipping Jan for a meetup and planning for Feb. Any thoughts, feedback, objections?

WarriorJeep

I'm looking forward to the meet up having just moved to the area from ABQ. That said, Jan is completely shot for me... so ill look forward to meeting you all in Feb.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Hey guys, just a quick heads up - I broke my leg last week skiing. Surgery scheduled for Wed. Not entirely sure I'll be able to make the next meetup, but will try my hardest. Will probably depend on the pain factor at that point, but at least its still a few weeks away so I have some time to heal.

In the event I can't make it, anyone want to volunteer to take point for the next meetup?

CastleRockJeep

Hey guys, just a quick heads up - I broke my leg last week skiing. Surgery scheduled for Wed. Not entirely sure I'll be able to make the next meetup, but will try my hardest. Will probably depend on the pain factor at that point, but at least its still a few weeks away so I have some time to heal.

In the event I can't make it, anyone want to volunteer to take point for the next meetup?

Sorry to hear about the leg. If you need any help please ask!

303DAILY

That is terrible!!! Good luck with surgery! Hope you heal up fast. We will drink beer for you if you can't make it but hope you can.

Top Bottom