Denver, CO Mile High Meetup Thread

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
I can probably be there

Awesome..

Bumping this up to the top. Reminder this is coming up in a weekish time. A little progress report for those who care, my tibia is healing well and though I'm still on crutches I was cleared to drive by my doctor, though I haven't yet. I should be able to make this, but depending on my pain level may or may not be able to drink - but will likely show up to envy everyone's christmas mods!

GraniteCrystal

Awesome..

Bumping this up to the top. Reminder this is coming up in a weekish time. A little progress report for those who care, my tibia is healing well and though I'm still on crutches I was cleared to drive by my doctor, though I haven't yet. I should be able to make this, but depending on my pain level may or may not be able to drink - but will likely show up to envy everyone's christmas mods!

Pain level high = drinking more?

boardsurfer

Awesome..

Glad you're feeling better. Hope you can make it out!

d-nought

A request to whoever gets to Epic first (myself included). Try and get a big table, it looks like we are gonna have a good turn out this time :yup: Last meetup even with only 4 we were sharing, it got pretty busy and its not a particularly big place.

FYI it looks like Roaming Bull will be there as the food option, http://www.roamingbulldenver.com/

Epic also puts on tours of the brewery. Tours on Saturday are at 1:00, 3:00, and 5:00, However if the group is interested, we could schedule a private one (needs to be 4 or more)?!?!?! Jack you think you could hobble around a brewery? :) I would just need a tally of who would be interested in the tour and I could call for availability.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
A request to whoever gets to Epic first (myself included). Try and get a big table, it looks like we are gonna have a good turn out this time :yup: Last meetup even with only 4 we were sharing, it got pretty busy and its not a particularly big place.

FYI it looks like Roaming Bull will be there as the food option, http://www.roamingbulldenver.com/

Epic also puts on tours of the brewery. Tours on Saturday are at 1:00, 3:00, and 5:00, However if the group is interested, we could schedule a private one (needs to be 4 or more)?!?!?! Jack you think you could hobble around a brewery? :) I would just need a tally of who would be interested in the tour and I could call for availability.

Wish I could do a tour, but I just have crutches and they aren't exactly awesome to get around on. My ass will be firmly planted wherever I can find a seat first and I will revel in the fun you guys have. Hope to see many of you there tomorrow!!

Also, Roaming Bull highly recommended. The bsprouts are amazing and will make you fart for days. Allison will probably divorce you Adam!

Top Bottom