Denver, CO Mile High Meetup Thread

303DAILY

I did slaughterhouse a couple weeks ago, really easy trail kinda boring. I saw saran wrap hill has anyone run this?

Slimebones

I did slaughterhouse a couple weeks ago, really easy trail kinda boring. I saw saran wrap hill has anyone run this?

Have not run Saran Wrap, but would like to. Wheeler Lake looks real interesting too. Acamp75 took me up to Hackett Gulch last week and it was awesome. Highly recommend it.

303DAILY

Have not run Saran Wrap, but would like to. Wheeler Lake looks real interesting too. Acamp75 took me up to Hackett Gulch last week and it was awesome. Highly recommend it.

Nice have any pics? Also ironclad near boulder is pretty good to, That would be a good one for a group to go on because there are a lot of different lines to take so almost any vehicle can make it but it's fun for the more built rigs to

WJCO

Meme King
Nice have any pics? Also ironclad near boulder is pretty good to, That would be a good one for a group to go on because there are a lot of different lines to take so almost any vehicle can make it but it's fun for the more built rigs to

I wouldn't mind joining you guys on ironclad depending on the date. I've never been up to the top but have heard it's fun. Is there still snow up near the top though? I drove by the entrance the other day and it didn't look like there was any snow there.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Sorry everyone, I've been extremely busy still at work and my weekends are pretty full too - the soonest I can do any wheeling is June 18.

If you guys want to organize your own run before then, please by all means do so! I might be able to go on June 4 as well, but hard to commit to that date at the moment. (Plus d-nought can't be there, and well that's just no fun).

Does June 18 work for a few of you? I'll create a post tomorrow if there's interest and we'll start planning for that.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Also, I may have made a call to Tim @ TrailJeeps today....trying to see if I can make miracles happen before June.

d-nought

I'm up for June 18 for a full group run.

I agree with H8ROADS. If people wanna do last minute or other runs just keep us all in the loop here. I'm sure that no one would have to wheel alone :)

WJCO

Meme King
Since It's father's day, I guess I get to have it my way, lol. I might actually be camping that Friday night, but I could maybe meet up somewhere. I don't have exact plans set yet.

GraniteCrystal

Anyone here running an Enforcer lift on a JKU? Would like to try it out to see how it feels if you're up for it. Long term looking at that or a JKS Jspec 3.5" lift and Trail Jeeps has the JKS I can try out

Brute

Hooked
I'm going to be in the Denver area on Sunday July 24th after dropping my family off at the Denver airport Sat 7/23...we will have completed a 2 week trip starting in Seattle and ending in CO to visit my sister...I will have my Brute & Xventure trailer. I would be up for running some trails with you guys Sunday...I could drop my trailer at the trailhead or nearby campground, whichever works best...

303DAILY

Anyone here running an Enforcer lift on a JKU? Would like to try it out to see how it feels if you're up for it. Long term looking at that or a JKS Jspec 3.5" lift and Trail Jeeps has the JKS I can try out

I'm running it on mine, it's awesome. Your more than welcome to test drive it

GraniteCrystal

I'm going to be in the Denver area on Sunday July 24th after dropping my family off at the Denver airport Sat 7/23...we will have completed a 2 week trip starting in Seattle and ending in CO to visit my sister...I will have my Brute & Xventure trailer. I would be up for running some trails with you guys Sunday...I could drop my trailer at the trailhead or nearby campground, whichever works best...

That'd be awesome. Would love to see the Brute in person.

Top Bottom