Denver, CO Mile High Meetup Thread

acamp75

Short notice alert!!!!
Slimebones and I will be running Hackett Gulch on Saturday. Anyone interested in going should pm me and I will give details. I am confident that a stock rubicon will have little to no trouble with this trail, plus it is a good one to run for those that don't have a lot of experience but like the pucker factor, at least a little bit. Slimebones and I will be fine by ourselves, but we wanted to throw it out there. Anyone that feels that they, or their rig, isn't equipped for this let me know and we can talk about the trail and what I feel the minimum requirements a rig would need to navigate this trail.
Let me know.

Last edited:

Slimebones

Short notice alert!!!!
Slimebones and I will be running Hackett Gulch on Saturday. Anyone interested in going should pm me and I will give details. I am confident that a stock rubicon will have little to no trouble with this trail, plus it is a good one to run for those that don't have a lot of experience but like the pucker factor, at least a little bit. Slimebones and I will be fine by ourselves, but we wanted to throw it out there. Anyone that feels that they, or their rig, isn't equipped for this let me know and we can talk about the trail and what I feel the minimum requirements a rig would need to navigate this trail.
Let me know.

I highly encourage this. No snow in this area and quite a few "interesting" areas. Good chance to stretch our legs! Good Times...

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
I'm going to be in the Denver area on Sunday July 24th after dropping my family off at the Denver airport Sat 7/23...we will have completed a 2 week trip starting in Seattle and ending in CO to visit my sister...I will have my Brute & Xventure trailer. I would be up for running some trails with you guys Sunday...I could drop my trailer at the trailhead or nearby campground, whichever works best...

When we get a bit closer we'll try and put something together!

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Anyone want to run with a beers meetup on July 16? Some of us are doing Spring Creek, but its about time to have another beer meetup as well. Otherwise I can look at late July.

CJW

Anyone want to run with a beers meetup on July 16? Some of us are doing Spring Creek, but its about time to have another beer meetup as well. Otherwise I can look at late July.

I'd like to do this. Haven't done spring reek in a while. I like this one!

303DAILY

That's after I hit under a tree, I think I got away without a single dent lol but I spent three hours with a carpet extractor lol still a little damp

Broke_JKowner

Anyone hitting any trails in NOCO this weekend?? I know it's super late notice but if anyone is heading out give me a shout.:thumb:

acamp75

I would like to sign up for this run, where is it posted so that I can?

Top Bottom