Denver, CO Mile High Meetup Thread

GraniteCrystal

Any good breweries in little mountain towns? I just like getting into the mountains, even if it's on pavement. Maybe Idaho Springs has something?

WJCO

Meme King
Any good breweries in little mountain towns? I just like getting into the mountains, even if it's on pavement. Maybe Idaho Springs has something?

They do. Tommy Knockers. Damn good beer. There are so many little breweries around here, it's crazy.

Corby417

A few days late but I love Vail Brewing Company, it's in Eagle-Vail. I've got a few other places I like in Vail and Beaver Creek too, right at the base of the lifts for after work/skiing/biking.

iRonin

Sup kids; I'll be returning to my home state of Colorado next week, this time on vacation instead of just to visit family and I'll be driving up in my rig. We'll be staying near Breck so I'm trying to find some good spots to wheel on traildamage.com - so far I've got Wheeler Lake and Crystal Lakes... what else ? Also, any of yall wheeling during the week? lol

303DAILY

Sup kids; I'll be returning to my home state of Colorado next week, this time on vacation instead of just to visit family and I'll be driving up in my rig. We'll be staying near Breck so I'm trying to find some good spots to wheel on traildamage.com - so far I've got Wheeler Lake and Crystal Lakes... what else ? Also, any of yall wheeling during the week? lol

Wheeler lake is a must 20 min from breck,
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1473484872.643690.jpg

GraniteCrystal

Just did a trip not far from there, toward Leadville. Here are the details:

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=39036

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
so football is making beer scheduling hard. I just wanted to let everyone know it wasn't for lack of trying. Still working on a date.

Donole2000

Ouray Brewery, bit of a ride from Denver, after a day of beautiful mountain trails awesome R&R, just a piece of heaven you can get to. Was there 2 weeks ago, must go back, will go back.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Ouray Brewery, bit of a ride from Denver, after a day of beautiful mountain trails awesome R&R, just a piece of heaven you can get to. Was there 2 weeks ago, must go back, will go back.

Yeah, thats not gonna happen but dreamers gonna dream.

Top Bottom