Denver, CO Mile High Meetup Thread

Slimebones

P

Would love to meet up with you guys this weekend for beers. Have another idea. Let's meet up and run Hackett Gulch instead. Lower elevation so snow should not be big factor. One last run for the season. I know it is late notice, but I am Jonesin. Have ran this trail in the spring. Not very difficult. Any Rubicon equipped Jeep or equivelant will have no problem. Possible snow could make it interesting. One last run for season. Long winter ahead. "Have Winch, Will Travel".

We should take advantage of this mild weather!!!!

Last edited:

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Would love to meet up with you guys this weekend for beers. Have another idea. Let's meet up and run Hackett Gulch instead. Lower elevation so snow should not be big factor. One last run for the season. I know it is late notice, but I am Jonesin. Have ran this trail in the spring. Not very difficult. Any Rubicon equipped Jeep or equivelant will have no problem. Possible snow could make it interesting. One last run for season. Long winter ahead. "Have Winch, Will Travel".

We should take advantage of this mild weather!!!!

I wish i could but likely my jeep will be in the shop this weekend and Im still recovering from my knee surgery so wheeling is a no go right now

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Slimebones

I wish i could but likely my jeep will be in the shop this weekend and Im still recovering from my knee surgery so wheeling is a no go right now

Was not aware of the knee problem. Hope all goes well there. Gotta get that fixed.

What day you thinking for beer meet? I will just head up on the adjacent day, I'm in for this weekend.

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
I've got the next few weekends booked, otherwise would love to join you guys. Hope you get healed up soon, Jack.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Was not aware of the knee problem. Hope all goes well there. Gotta get that fixed.

What day you thinking for beer meet? I will just head up on the adjacent day, I'm in for this weekend.

Sounds like a lot of our regulars arent around this weekend, so I think we'll have to find another weekend.

bigcale

Caught the Bug
Not a regular yet. Might be hitting a trail this weekend, depending on some non jeep people though. Next few should be good, but I have a few weeks off so might try an impromptu Moab trip.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Hooray, just picked up my jeep from Trail Jeeps and it's all fixed up and ready to wheel once more.

Anyone interested in a thanksgiving weekend run? I'm thinking if the weather still holds (or even if it does cool down a bit) we could go hit something close, doesn't have to be hard. Then maybe a pint at Tommyknockers afterwards. Thoughts?

Top Bottom