Denver, CO Mile High Meetup Thread

R

RockyMtnAnvil

I am going to try to make this one. Just an FYI for those unfamiliar with the area... Arapahoe Road is undergoing major construction. According to CDOT, "Work on the south half of the Arapahoe Road and Yosemite Street intersection will take place the weekend of May 12, restricting access to Yosemite Street from Arapahoe Road. Through traffic on Arapahoe Road will be maintained, but eastbound Arapahoe Road will be reduced to one through lane throughout the weekend. Immediately following this intersection work, the one-block stretch of Yosemite Street south of Arapahoe Road to Xanthia Street will close for about 10 days." So, plan on coming from north from Dry Creek.

Slimebones

Depending on difficulty, we're definitely interested.

Unfortunately not looking like we can make the charity run, but I'd love to get out on some new trails.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app[/Q

Check TrailDamage.com for their analysis. Not real difficult. Hackett is fun. Been there a couple times and seen a few stock Rubicons.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Depending on difficulty, we're definitely interested.

Unfortunately not looking like we can make the charity run, but I'd love to get out on some new trails.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app[/Q

Check TrailDamage.com for their analysis. Not real difficult. Hackett is fun. Been there a couple times and seen a few stock Rubicons.

Fyi, traildamage is now a pay site. Sad face.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
I hear this story a lot from you. You ever going to invite anyone?

Hey, now.... I've put two runs together in the last year on the forum, where were you? :cheesy: Seriously, with 3 kids, it sure keeps us busy, most of the time, if we can get away for a ride, it's last minute and we just head up the mountain and are back down in a couple hours. We really hope to get some more Jeep time in this summer, especially with the new axle and lockers.

Fyi, traildamage is now a pay site. Sad face.

I saw that recently, too bad.

Top Bottom