Denver, CO Mile High Meetup Thread

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Wow - awesome pics! Looks like you guys had a great time :thumb:

Way to go with that trail d vice and welder too :D

jdofmemi

We were about 10 minutes from airing up after a very long day and rolled by a couple Jeeps in trouble. Guy ripped a control arm bracket off his front axle (D30 on an LJ).

WJCO to the rescue with a hitch vice to straighten it out and a trail welder to get it attached. Really saved the day for those folks. :clap2:

Looks like a good time!

Glad to see the break wasn't one of you guys, and even more glad to see you had the goods to get them rolling again. Great job.

That reminds me that I need to get my welder up and running that I rescued from the scrap yard.

I am hoping to be able to come out and run some trails with you one day.

boardsurfer

Wow - awesome pics! Looks like you guys had a great time :thumb:

Way to go with that trail d vice and welder too :D

Thanks Eddie! This trail is right next door to Carnage Canyon and has a little offshoot where you can go over and see the "winch-out exit."

I knew it was gnarly, but my god there just are no words. I can't believe you guys got Moby up that mess with only that door ding. What a feat!

Slimebones

Looks like a good time!

Glad to see the break wasn't one of you guys, and even more glad to see you had the goods to get them rolling again. Great job.

That reminds me that I need to get my welder up and running that I rescued from the scrap yard.

I am hoping to be able to come out and run some trails with you one day.

Jerry, I know you would like this . More challenging than most in Colorado.

WJCO

Meme King
We were thinking of going camping this weekend but there's a chance of snow and rain the whole time. No thanks. Must be all that CO2 we're exhaling that's fucking up our June :crazyeyes:

onlyone

We were thinking of going camping this weekend but there's a chance of snow and rain the whole time. No thanks. Must be all that CO2 we're exhaling that's fucking up our June :crazyeyes:

I see there is snow in the forecast. I’m going to try and get over the passes to pick up the Jeep tomorrow. I’m sure it will just be rain. I guess I’ll see how these new turbo 2 doors on 37s run on the way back. :thinking:
Did I mention how much I hate going to Denver....

WJCO

Meme King
I see there is snow in the forecast. I’m going to try and get over the passes to pick up the Jeep tomorrow. I’m sure it will just be rain. I guess I’ll see how these new turbo 2 doors on 37s run on the way back. :thinking:

At least it's a Friday vs Saturday. Hopefully they don't close the tunnel with all the dumbasses out there if it does snow.

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug

I also have to drive up to Denver tomorrow. Ugh! 🙄

Top Bottom