Denver, CO Mile High Meetup Thread

Slimebones

Let's meet up at the Bradley station in Conifer at 9:00 and try to make it to the trailhead by 10:00 to meet those from the Springs, who are coming a different route. Might be a good idea for those interested to post here so we know who to look for. Sounds like: Boardsurfer, Bierpower, anviljk, and me (including the wive & pooch). Happy 4th to all!!!:usa-salute:

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
We're considering getting rid of our homebrew beer stuff. Just don't have the time for it. Before we put it on Craigslist or something like that, if any local WAYALIFE members wanted to get in to this, we'd be happy to make a good deal on the kit. We have everything plus some. Let me know.

Slimebones

MSV/CONEY FLATS 8/3/19 feeler

Was talking with anviljk. We are going to run msv/coney on Saturday. Anyone else interested?

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Was talking with anviljk. We are going to run msv/coney on Saturday. Anyone else interested?

Doh! Although we were just there , my family wants to go back. However, we've got a cabin up at RMNP this weekend, and my Jeep probably won't be ready to wheel again until the following weekend. This is my daughter coming through the water crossing on 07/20/19.

20190720_114923-2016x1134.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
As much as I'd love to go, I don't think I'll be able to make this one. If something changes, I'll let you guys know.

Top Bottom