Denver, CO Mile High Meetup Thread

You think I could make this in 2wd? [emoji848]

Being that you're with a group, yes, but you'll probably need a tug in a few spots. The first time we ever ran this one, we did it solo and got stuck pretty good in one section. Rear diff was sitting on a rock and front tires were jammed against a large rock. We would have been fucked without the winch.

there were at least a dozen smaller water crossings, a couple of them pretty muddy. But maybe it has dried up?

They stay like that year round.

Jeff was the lone 4door today. An unusual sight these days ratio wise. Middle Saint Vrain/Coney Flats was a great way to spend a Saturday in Colorado. Lots more water than usual. 1558122030.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Wheeler Lake Roundup 8/17/19

This is one of our Must Do's for this year.

Going so far:
Slimebones
Boardsurfer
anviljk
Bigcale
denver98
WJCO

Last edited:
Jeff was the lone 4door today. An unusual sight these days ratio wise. Middle Saint Vrain/Coney Flats was a great way to spend a Saturday in Colorado. Lots more water than usual.

Wish I could have joined. I still hope to do it once this year. They're closing it early this year for some bridge repairs.

This is one of our Must Do's for this year.

Going so far:
Slimebones
Boardsurfer
anviljk
Bigcale
denver98

We'll join you guys for Wheeler Lake. That Saturday works good for us.

I would assume since nobody answered you the first time the answer is no. You could start your own run on Sunday though.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Lol. The first time I asked was for a different trail. Doesn't hurt to try.

I hate to "host" runs, because my (non)schedule isn't consistent enough for me to make hard plans, but my wife now works Tuesday-Saturday. So Sundays and Mondays are the only the days she would be able to go with me. I do occasionally post a last minute heads-up to see if others can join.

Sent from my SM-G892U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom