Denver, CO Mile High Meetup Thread

So I moved to Colorado a few years ago, signed up on this site but have not been active in the Jeep community. I really want to expand my love of outdoors and my love of all things Jeep, start meeting fellow jeepers and start hitting the trails. Would it be OK if I crashed the Meetup Saturday?

So I moved to Colorado a few years ago, signed up on this site but have not been active in the Jeep community. I really want to expand my love of outdoors and my love of all things Jeep, start meeting fellow jeepers and start hitting the trails. Would it be OK if I crashed the Meetup Saturday?

You should stop by and give us a wave and introduce yourself on the forum.

Fishing @ Rocky Mountain Arsenal at 6AM

I will be heading to Rocky Mountain Arsenal for some fishing before the meet at 1PM.
Gates open at 6AM and I will be there waiting for them to open to get in first.
The fishing is all catch and release no barbs on the hooks and no live bait Flies or lures only.
The big lake has huge Northern Pike and some good sized Large Mouth Bass.

I would be willing to meet anyone out there, I will be in my 07 red JK. I'm real familiar with area so I do know where to catch the fish.
and if no one wants to join I will see everyone at Wonderland at 1

Just a last minute bump to the top to remind folks this is today! Looking forward to seeing some sweet Jeeps here in a few hours up in Broomfield. Details on the first post!

Wow. Just arrived. This place is awesome. About to start in on beer and see how it is but it looks promising. Don't miss this one guys! I'm wearing a blue CO shirt with a gray rain jacket if you're looking for me.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431203452.186178.jpg

Good crowd today! Denver meetup keeps growing... Thanks for coming everyone!

And thanks to team Trail Jeeps for joining! Speaking of... Next time we'll be meeting in Golden. Details soon!

Lol, we had a pretty impressive line-up until some turd in a Ram 1500 parked in the middle of us. Somehow no one got a pic though.

Lol, we had a pretty impressive line-up until some turd in a Ram 1500 parked in the middle of us. Somehow no one got a pic though.

To be fair the weather was crap for a photo outside. We'll keep doing it though and if it keeps growing in sure we'll have some great group shots.

To be fair the weather was crap for a photo outside. We'll keep doing it though and if it keeps growing in sure we'll have some great group shots.

Ended up staying about an extra hour after you guys left got grabbed by two guys asking about all the jeeps

I wish I could've been able to extend my stay in the Denver area little longer to join you guys up in Broomfield for your get together........I did however have a chance to stop by Denver Brewing for a few pints on their daily list.......damn good beer :thumb:

~Woodrow~

image.jpg

Last edited:
Our next meetup may be very close to Trail Jeeps. Hopefully your pickup date will match up. I for one would love to see your build.

Top Bottom