Denver, CO Mile High Meetup Thread

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
This will remain the primary thread, in case anyone wondered. THe July meetup will be on the southern side of town. Still brainstorming something for that...possibly another run since its peak season. Any suggestions or requests are welcome.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Any thoughts on July Meetup locations? It's technically time to head south...so I'll pick a place soon but feel free to throw some options out there.

Also, big thanks to boardsurfer - he came over to help me with some switch-pro installation fun.

I'm convinced bad weather follows him. Last meetup it snowed after he came. Tonight there were tornadoes quite literally minutes after he arrived. Don't follow behind Jacob this weekend - he might be cursed!!!!

anviljk

Looks like i will make the Brewery working on making the run. If I manage to make the trail run I'll still be getting paid

xwaz

Next meetup will be July 25 - Still figuring out place, but mark your calendars!

I will try to make it out and I probably will but I'm wondering what Jeep ill be in at that point. Due to the fact I'm most likely selling the zj in a week or so.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Ok guys, sorry for the delay..been a bit busy. Going to have the next meetup somewhat south central. The Brew on Broadway. They have plenty of parking in the back, and nice brews. Be there or be square. First post updated with details.

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Looks to be a week or two too early for me join in on the fun doesn't look like my rig will be finished by the 25th but I'd still like to meet up with some of you guys when I come out there to pick it up.......

~Woodrow~

Top Bottom