DENVER Mile High Trail Run / Meetup - Spring Creek June 27

sparkymoffett

Yep - I think we'll have plenty to do :)

Oh and by the way, my wife IS joining us this time. I have to prove she exists. :D

Well damn. I was just reminded last night that I have a stupid class to go to on Saturday morning. So I'll try to meet up with you guys at the brewery after.

DK'sJK

My clinic got cancelled this weekend in Victor. I'll be in Breckenridge with my kids staying at my sister's condo. I am pretty sure I am good to go. I am about an hour and 20 from central city. Where does the trail head start? Also on the way up I bought a Cobra HH 38 WXST CB. This is just a quick fix for not having a CB yet.

Last edited:

boardsurfer

My clinic got cancelled this weekend in Victor. I'll be in Breckenridge with my kids staying at my sister's condo. I am pretty sure I am good to go. I am about an hour and 20 from central city. Where does the trail head start? Also on the way up I bought a Cobra HH 38 WXST CB. This is just a quick fix for not having a CB yet.

There are multiple places to start this trail. Im not sure which we will take (Im not leading). If I had to guess, I would say the Central City entrance since we are leaving from Trail Jeeps and I would assume heading up the canyon rather than I70 to Fall River Road.

Here is a trail map

If you have google earth installed, scroll down to the bottom of the trail damage page and download the google earth track file. It will show you exactly where to go.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug

The trailhead is on the edge of central city near the grave yard I believe. We'll be on channel 16. When were in town I'll reach out over the cb and see if we can find you, and will keep my eyes peeled as well.

Top Bottom