Detailing your jeep

Murphyfish

Caught the Bug
Meguiars clay kit comes with a spray detailer that works well. When I’ve ran out, I filled a spray bottle with water and found it works fine too. Time consuming, but I do love the clay treatment. Amazing the tar it pulls off.
I finally got around to using the bare bones from chemical guys. So far I’m sold. I was too late getting it on there this year to say how it holds up against salt. I’ll either have to take it to the beach or wait until the snow next year to make an honest comment.
Preliminary tho, my undercarriage and fenders look brand new. Nothing but good advice on this site. Thanks again guys.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Sessoms14X

So I did the hybrid ceramic wax yesterday and not the detailer and this stuff is amazing. Tested it out on the wifes GC. Makes the sting gray pop and I love how the water just beads up and slides right off. I'll do my JT next. 20200531_121352.jpg 20200530_121455.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

Clutch

Caught the Bug
Spent a few hours tonight washing and claying the steed.

I only made it half way though the clay process. The zip-loc baggie test was pretty cool. I think I’ll need to go back over it in a few months before it turns to glass.

I used Adams Polishes soap and CG Synthetic Clay bar with their Clay Luber.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom