Draconianwinter's build post

Draconianwinter

So close! Not sure I would have an oil change place put that skid on. Just my two cents.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yea no. Just do it yourself. I wouldn't trust the oil change place to put air in my tires

^ I 2nd that. Make sure a reputable shop does the work on something like that.
Lol no not letting just a random place do it. I will be getting my service done at pave where I actually have always had them done at. Know the old man that runs the place. Otherwise I wouldn't let anyone touch it lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Draconianwinter

Yeah. Going to put them on the stock rubi wheels. Plan on putting them on right before I come down and we put the leveling kit on and trim the fenders. And yes we are definitely going to have to trim them. Judging from how tall they are when just standing next to the jeep lolnext to the jeep

thardy

Banned
Yeah. Going to put them on the stock rubi wheels. Plan on putting them on right before I come down and we put the leveling kit on and trim the fenders. And yes we are definitely going to have to trim them. Judging from how tall they are when just standing next to the jeep lolnext to the jeep

Sounds good man. We'll see with the fenders, but you might be right. I know Maxxis tends to run truer to advertised size.

Draconianwinter

Sweet! So is that everything for the lift at this point?

Well depends on how much lift we end up with once the leveling kit is put on. I have a feeling I will end up needing a few more parts. Like front adjustable controls arms from evo and if it is over the 3 inch mark then possibly the drag link flip kit. Really hope I don't need need those but will have to wait and see I guess, but yes that is the evo leveling springs and the spacers you said to go with

thardy

Banned
Well depends on how much lift we end up with once the leveling kit is put on. I have a feeling I will end up needing a few more parts. Like front adjustable controls arms from evo and if it is over the 3 inch mark then possibly the drag link flip kit. Really hope I don't need need those but will have to wait and see I guess, but yes that is the evo leveling springs and the spacers you said to go with

You should be good! We'll figure out a good time to get it put on soon.

Draconianwinter

20161227_144551.jpeg
Well got my tires on today. They look damn good on there. Friday head to see thardy and we do the lift and fender cut. [emoji106]

sent from your basement

Top Bottom