Drama drama drama

Army_Vet

Banned
:cheesy: I can dig up where you started shit with me while I was having a conversation with that jeep girl from Texas. I can post that up for you of you would like. I believe I even stated "do you want me to say stuff to you too".

Dig it up bitch, show everyone, that way it shows how your first post was to call her fat; and all I said (in starting with you) was to ask why you would choose to call her fat.

Bring them all up so everyone can see! Betcha wont do it

Edit: you were "having a conversation with her" listen to you trying to sound like a victim.... what a tool

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Dig it up bitch, show everyone, that way it shows how your first post was to call her fat; and all I said (in starting with you) was to ask why you would choose to call her fat.

Bring them all up so everyone can see! Betcha wont do it

Bitch? Is that the best you have? It's funny you always say my friends stick up for me yet you always stick up for everyone else. My exact words in that conversation with ladyjeeper was "I like size zeros". But thanks for playing.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
been a member here longer then you kid :doh:

Why do you call me a kid? Maybe when I'm a grease monkey with a 94 XJ I can be an adult? Or so I have to talk about being a badass online like you? Just let me know so I can have a goal to work toward while on my quest to be alone.

Tigrcky

Why do you call me a kid? Maybe when I'm a grease monkey with a 94 XJ I can be an adult? Or so I have to talk about being a badass online like you? Just let me know so I can have a goal to work toward while on my quest to be alone.

i call you kid because you said previously that you are 18, altho your profile says 24, however your mental age is more like 12 you are always starting crap and then running to everyone else, and not sure what the grease monkey quip was all about :thinking: but really eddie trusted you to act like a moderator and treat people with the example he has set, and kid you have yet to do that. im not sure if its the internet ego that gets you going on here or what but you are really the least favorite around here. you might wanna look at how you treat people and change that, because you are the ONLY person on this forum that fights with me, thats saying something:yup:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
i call you kid because you said previously that you are 18, altho your profile says 24, however your mental age is more like 12 you are always starting crap and then running to everyone else, and not sure what the grease monkey quip was all about :thinking: but really eddie trusted you to act like a moderator and treat people with the example he has set, and kid you have yet to do that. im not sure if its the internet ego that gets you going on here or what but you are really the least favorite around here. you might wanna look at how you treat people and change that, because you are the ONLY person on this forum that fights with me, thats saying something:yup:

I've said I'm 18 because you keep calling me a kid. That joke must have gone over your head (you must be a little gremlin like army_vet).

Internet ego? That must be you since I actually get out and wheel and meet people. But whatever makes you sleep at night.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Incorrect Adam, I stick up for whats right, and that includes you on a few occasions; but you don't remember these times do you Adam?

I do remember them you just seem to stick your nose into everything that doesn't concern you. Sort of like what you say I do. :idontknow:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
This cat fight deserves it's own thread. Poor Lee's engine troubles are over shadowed by this sillyness

Tigrcky

I've said I'm 18 because you keep calling me a kid. That joke must have gone over your head (you must be a little gremlin like army_vet).

Internet ego? That must be you since I actually get out and wheel and meet people. But whatever makes you sleep at night.

and here it is same thing you said to brankz accusing me of not wheeling, when my picture on my profile is of poison spyder in utah, but it must be that im not an elite Californian with loads of money and surrounded by people in this forum. im sure your grease monkey quip is now a discrimination slur towards me because im a lowly mechanic that doenst screw up bushings in control arms and does not take 2 weeks to do a lift on a rust free near new jeep. i am so sorry im not in the white collar group that you are in adam :bowdown::bowdown: oh please forgive me your royal jackassness

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
and here it is same thing you said to brankz accusing me of not wheeling, when my picture on my profile is of poison spyder in utah, but it must be that im not an elite Californian with loads of money and surrounded by people in this forum. im sure your grease monkey quip is now a discrimination slur towards me because im a lowly mechanic that doenst screw up bushings in control arms and does not take 2 weeks to do a lift on a rust free near new jeep. i am so sorry im not in the white collar group that you are in adam :bowdown::bowdown: oh please forgive me your royal jackassness

LOl! I don't get the control arm bushings comment? And the lift comment is funny because you stole that from sharkey and MTG and feel that you know the story. But alas you don't know this either.

Army_Vet

Banned
I do remember them you just seem to stick your nose into everything that doesn't concern you. Sort of like what you say I do. :idontknow:

Well it is an open forum... I thought that was the idea behind this whole gig...

Not once have I ever said or complained that you stick your nose into anything. Its how you treat others when you do that I have a problem with.

I stand up to bullies, and have no problem being accused of it. Berate me all you wish for it; I can take it. You just reinforce mine and Tig's point every time you open your mouth anyway.

How many introductory Posts can you remember reading that mention you by name; asking you to take it easy on them because they are new?

Does this tell you anything? It tells me something...

Top Bottom