Drama drama drama

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Well it is an open forum... I thought that was the idea behind this whole gig...

Not once have I ever said or complained that you stick your nose into anything. Its how you treat others when you do that I have a problem with.

I stand up to bullies, and have no problem being accused of it. Berate me all you wish for it; I can take it. You just reinforce mine and Tig's point every time you open your mouth anyway.

How many introductory Posts can you remember reading that mention you by name; asking you to take it easy on them because they are new?

Does this tell you anything? It tells me something...

People don't like me? Wtf? Since when did that happen? I better go cry myself to sleep.

Tigrcky

LOl! I don't get the control arm bushings comment? And the lift comment is funny because you stole that from sharkey and MTG and feel that you know the story. But alas you don't know this either.

im done with this pissing match this kid can just kiss my ass, he is looking for a fight and nobody backs him up but he has the whole entitlement attitude.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
im done with this pissing match this kid can just kiss my ass, he is looking for a fight and nobody backs him up but he has the whole entitlement attitude.

I will back him up, I don't understand why all the name calling. Why get so worked up on some fake internet beef?

Tigrcky

I will back him up, I don't understand why all the name calling. Why get so worked up on some fake internet beef?

i explained that already but adam has made it clear that its ok to be a douche to people and be careful who you back, you remember what happened to the friends of bob-o and all the others that started crap just like this...

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
i explained that already but adam has made it clear that its ok to be a douche to people and be careful who you back, you remember what happened to the friends of bob-o and all the others that started crap just like this...

It's not "just like this". It's ok for you to be a douche but I can't? I thought we were supposed to be fair and treat others with respect?

Army_Vet

Banned
Well it is an open forum... I thought that was the idea behind this whole gig...

Not once have I ever said or complained that you stick your nose into anything. Its how you treat others when you do that I have a problem with.

I stand up to bullies, and have no problem being accused of it. Berate me all you wish for it; I can take it. You just reinforce mine and Tig's point every time you open your mouth anyway.

How many introductory Posts can you remember reading that mention you by name; asking you to take it easy on them because they are new?

Does this tell you anything? It tells me something...

This is what you got out of reading this^^^

People don't like me? Wtf? Since when did that happen? I better go cry myself to sleep.

I never said they don't like you... Honestly if you can't figure it out, there is nothing I can do for you

Atch

Hmmmmm.......nowhere close to the same situation.

David1tontj

for adam just leave me alone.

Looks like you guys have solved it! Just grant each others wishes and leave each other alone! That was easy!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

JK's JK

Banned
2 years past due.

:puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

**Edit**

Man did Lee's thread go out the tail pipe. Lee....You having exhaust issues?

Last edited:
See what you started Lee? It all began with that Throttle spacer. ;)

No, actually this thing between them has been a long time coming and today I was the opportunity is all. Tag can actually be a smart,decent person when his mood swings don't get in the way.

Sent from my DROID4 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I can't believe I am so bored at work that I read this entire thread. Though somewhat amusing, it borderlines on ridiculous. I've met a lot of Jeep guys (and girls) in my life, and never has there been ONE that I feel would leave me stranded in a pinch. I get the feeling that everyone here is the same way when it comes right down to it. My unsolcited advice to everyone...MOVE ON! We're all friends here!:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

JKWrang

I can't believe I am so bored at work that I read this entire thread. Though somewhat amusing, it borderlines on ridiculous. I've met a lot of Jeep guys (and girls) in my life, and never has there been ONE that I feel would leave me stranded in a pinch. I get the feeling that everyone here is the same way when it comes right down to it. My unsolcited advice to everyone...MOVE ON! We're all friends here!:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Best advice ever. :beer:

Sent via secret squirrel underground network.

Top Bottom