Dusy Ershim Wedding and Trail Run. September 23rd-27th.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Please do share. Sounds pretty crappy being you were planning on getting married and all...

I mean you only get married twice right?

hbkid22

This is awesome! Congrats.....

Edit: I did not see the post about this not happening on the Rubicon before I posted. I apologize for that.

Last edited:

Mrs.2013rubirick

Sounds like you're already in the middle of it, so go ahead and share.

No Ridge that is PRIVATE information. If you would like the whole world to know then that's your business. As far as I'm concerned this was a matter of friends, not the internet.

Edit : my husband is right....we don't need this kind of stress in our lives.

trailless

Caught the Bug
Congrats!!! Don't forget to post up a picture of all the light bars!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Ummmm. I'm no detective but sure looks like the rubicon wedding is off. Maybe I'm reading into Lee's post. :idontknow:

ArmyofMike

Wow. Something so nice and genuine, put off. I'm not sure what happened, but this is unfortunate.

I hope what's causing angst can be overcome and all parties consoled. Life's too short....

MTG

Caught the Bug
Sounds like someone is jealous :cheesy:

More disappointed really. Between you and me, I figured there would be a shit ton of good wine there and I was hoping to come drink it. Oh and participate in all the wedding bliss and stuff too. ;)

More disappointed really. Between you and me, I figured there would be a shit ton of good wine there and I was hoping to come drink it. Oh and participate in all the wedding bliss and stuff too. ;)

Well whoever is involved may get it worked out by then but it's not for me to be part of. I prefer to steer clear of that stuff ;) I'll still be wheeling and drinking wine :thumb:

Top Bottom