Dusy Ershim Wedding and Trail Run. September 23rd-27th.

getoverit

Sorry for any confusion, the wedding itself IS moving forward and has not been cancelled. However, the date and location have been changed. I will post more info and hopefully we'll be changing this thread to a wedding/Dusy Ersham run.

Congrats on your upcoming nuptials! We're sorry we won't be celebrating with you on the Rubicon and while I don't have a clue what's been going on, we wish you the best!

MarkW13

Congrats. Great trail for a wedding. Watch out for Thompson Hill. My bumper is still pissed at the beating it took on the way down.

Congrats. Great trail for a wedding. Watch out for Thompson Hill. My bumper is still pissed at the beating it took on the way down.

Was just looking at the video, lol. I probably better bone up on the tree climbing. Got a feeling Mumbo is gonna take a few hits.

MarkW13

Was just looking at the video, lol. I probably better bone up on the tree climbing. Got a feeling Mumbo is gonna take a few hits.

I saw a K5 blazer in there last year. It was huge. I'm sure you'll get through without a ton of climbing. There are only 2-3 really tight tree spots. The tree Moby climbed has definitely been chewed on a few times. You'll have a blast.

Top Bottom