Eddie - I'm gonna crush your jeep and your stupid ankle biting dog!

rinkishjk

Now its gonna get personal Eddie.
When i see you again.
I'm gonna crush your jeep and your stupid ankle biting dog.

:cheesy:

So, I went to Matti's Facebook page and see that he himself was using the following pic as his personal profile pic up until about a week ago...

10612853_1451521185124273_8790343861380900843_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/matti.kalijarvi?fref=ufi

Attachments

• 1408725756167.jpg
    1408725756167.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 244

MrHooah04

Alright so its about time i respond to all these damn threads that have been started lately.....where the hell are they coming from? I'm a casual user and mostly use WAYALIFE as a resource and have had no problems with the people here, whatsoever.

Now why am I seeing a ridiculous amount of these "hater" threads, lately? :idontknow::idontknow: :|

v/r

ZuidJK

Agreed, this guy needs find a new hobby and let go of whatever grudge he is holding on too.

On another note, I loved the week I spent in Halifax. I bet the rest of your country is just as fun. :thumb:

Haha ya and no one I know threatens to crush your jeep and dog either!!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Eddie...... Moab. 2010. Remember now ?:shock:

fyi dig the avatar

Are you really that much of a piece of shit with no life that you continue to troll Eddie for being banned over 5years ago? You really are a piece of shit and I hope your kid is smart enough to run away or canada is smart enough to take him away from you and out him into protective custody.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
This just seems fitting right about now..

Attachments

• 1408729460920.jpg
    1408729460920.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 222

slickjeep

LOSER
Are you really that much of a piece of shit with no life that you continue to troll Eddie for being banned over 5years ago? You really are a piece of shit and I hope your kid is smart enough to run away or canada is smart enough to take him away from you and out him into protective custody.

This has nothing to do with being banned.
This was face to face.
Remember yet eddie................... oh ya you don't want to tell people the truth of how you needed to run away like a cry baby.

slickjeep

LOSER
Just apologize for telling lies for financial gain,,,,,,,,and then running away crying ..... man up.
everyone who really cares...... already knows anyways

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This has nothing to do with being banned.
This was face to face.
Remember yet eddie................... oh ya you don't want to tell people the truth of how you needed to run away like a cry baby.

LOL!! Sorry - haven't got a clue as to what you are talking about. Of course, I always go to Moab with a large group - perhaps one of them knows.

Top Bottom