Eddie - I'm gonna crush your jeep and your stupid ankle biting dog!

Sharkey

Word Ninja

Now its gonna get personal Eddie.
When i see you again.
I'm gonna crush your jeep and your stupid ankle biting dog.

sorry man far from a bad ass.
i just like trying to get people to own up to their lies

What you are is delusional. You go on Facebook and claim that Eddie has told lies about TeraFlex and Rubicon Express. Then you go spouting your pie hole off saying that you are going to put Eddie's teeth in a jar, crush his jeep and do something to his dog...and that you we're going to knock him out in Moab back in 2010.

So let's hear some facts Mr. Badass. What exactly are the lies?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You know, this kind of reminds me of your Becky Spoon account, you know, the one you used to go around in Face Book telling everyone I was a "thief" and how you wanted you money back.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1408731907.460587.jpg

You seriously need some help.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
"Remember in third grade Eddie when you bumped into me in the hallway and knocked my Buford T. Justice lunch box outta my hands?" That's what this pretty much boils down to...

Sharkey

Word Ninja
You know, this kind of reminds me of your Becky Spoon account, you know, the one you used to go around in Face Book telling everyone I was a "thief" and how you wanted you money back.
View attachment 96607

You seriously need some help.

:cheesy: How many pseudonyms does this tool have?!?

His money back? Now I understand. You sold him a sticker way back in 2010 and the instructions read: "Even a monkey can install."

He screwed up the install and now wants his money back.

Your a lost cause Eddie.
Karma will get you.

You keep spouting how Karma is going to get him, yet he has a group of friends that will defend him when times get tough. I do not see you having many friends in your back pocket to back you up. So go back to your home and tell them how bad all the WAYALIFE group is for ganging up on you when in fact you threw the first pile of poo. Oh wait you will leave out the last part. Just go away. By the way I am in Florida so come on down.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:cheesy: How many pseudonyms does this tool have?!?

His money back? Now I understand. You sold him a sticker way back in 2010 and the instructions read: "Even a monkey can install."

He screwed up the install and now wants his money back.

LOL!! Unfortunately, you can refund someone if they've never bought anything from you.

JAGS

Hooked
sorry man far from a bad ass.
i just like trying to get people to own up to their lies

I'll be yet another to say...what lies? Your move loser. You come talking all this shit like a tough guy, but won't actually back up your allegations. Say something worth listening to or go back to hole you crawled out from.

Top Bottom