Eddie, please don't insult me

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
? Are you fucking kidding me? I need to apologize to you?

Umm, yeah. Why would I kid you about that. Here you are yet again making up stories, twisting the truth and accusing me of things that I never did and I have just proved it. I'm giving you a sincere chance to make this all be water under the bridge and all it will take is an apology from you.

pvanweelden

I think I am still owed an apology I never got a few months back, but yet I stayed on here, helping people

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I think I am still owed an apology I never got a few months back, but yet I stayed on here, helping people

Apology for what? You getting butthurt over me politely asking you to keep a low profile about making parts for people? At the time, I had asked you for your understanding and if you didn't understand my reasons for asking, you should have used your big boy voice and asked if I could explain myself.

As far as you helping people goes, and, allow me to make this very clear - I NEVER ASKED FOR IT.

pvanweelden

3 2 1.....
Hold on.....

Let me go check.....

Ok, all is good, I still have a Jeep :)

Sharkey

Word Ninja
3 2 1.....
Hold on.....
Let me go check.....
Ok, all is good, I still have a Jeep :)

Oh, I get it. Lol! I don't have a Jeep right now. Was that supposed to hurt me? Really, that's the best you can do? You really want to play this game with me?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You've been around long enough to know exactly what you're doing. If you want to go hang and share valuable info with NAJK and OM, just go do that. Why try to play stupid and go toe to toe with eddie and the mods?

Because this way, he can be a hero :thumb:

David1tontj

A couple things on this thread have got me worked up.

1st- the ford c's bend???!! No they don't!!! That axle is off a freaking huge ass f350! No freaking way does it need a truss or gussets! It's got 1/2" thick tubes!! Are we putting this under a jeep or a trophy truck??? Ugh

2nd- 8k for a set of axles is cheaper than pro rocks, but still isn't exactly cheap... Not sure I'd be bragging about it.. When I built mine I was actually disappointed at how much more money I spent than I originally thought I could do it for.

3rd- I am really bummed that Paul has gotten into crap. He is one of the most helpful guys on here, and I'm hoping things don't get worse.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
A couple things on this thread have got me worked up.

1st- the ford c's bend???!! No they don't!!! That axle is off a freaking huge ass f350! No freaking way does it need a truss or gussets! It's got 1/2" thick tubes!! Are we putting this under a jeep or a trophy truck??? Ugh

2nd- 8k for a set of axles is cheaper than pro rocks, but still isn't exactly cheap... Not sure I'd be bragging about it.. When I built mine I was actually disappointed at how much more money I spent than I originally thought I could do it for.

Spoken like a guy who's been there done that. Of course, in an effort to "protect my sponsors", I had to block everything you just said.... only, what you just said is still there. I don't get it. :thinking:

3rd- I am really bummed that Paul has gotten into crap. He is one of the most helpful guys on here, and I'm hoping things don't get worse.

To be clear, I didn't start ANY of this with him. I even went so far as to try and PM him twice to see what was up and how we could resolve this and only started to fire back when he refused to respond to me and publically went on attack with BS about me. Even now, I would be willing to make this all be water under the bridge but, I do think he owes me an apology.

David1tontj

Spoken like a guy who's been there done that. Of course, in an effort to "protect my sponsors", I had to block everything you just said.... only, what you just said is still there. I don't get it. :thinking:

The reason I don't bring it up all the time is because, after having done the junkyard axles, and realizing how much it actually cost me in the end, I think when I finally get a 4 door, I'll be going the pro rock route...

Regret, no- but did I learn from it, yes.

And as far as the other drama.. I just hope things get cleared up, that's all.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I get it, big forum, lots of users.
Ricky = notajerryskid
He was told, by you, not to post anymore pics on his build thread of his axle build, same way I was told not to mention anyone getting free parts from me. Never an apology, just don't do that anymore. Got it. Thanks.

First off you read that shit on JKO. That's a bunch of bullshit. He was never told he would be banned for posting pics of his axle build. If you go back and look at how many people actually commented on how the build was going you would see it was very few, you being one of them. Just because nobody responded to him building axles doesn't mean that he would be banned.

You need to take a few steps back and calm down. You came here looking for a fight tonight.

Top Bottom