Eddie, please don't insult me

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
?
At least I didn't go to this level :D

And here I thought I was just being funny. Guess it was the truth :cheesy:

Hey pal, nobody is asking you to be here. Don't like the way I run my forum, don't have to be here, it's just that simple.

pastorwug

Paul, Paul, Paul .....
I didn't think you were this sensitive, please just rethink this conversation and let it go - I've enjoyed your electrical work here and would hate to see you bury yourself under some past hurt that doesn't seem to me to be something you should be hurt about.
Hopefully you've thought this through by this morning and have sought forgiveness from Eddie - I think it would be well worth it.

Please call me if you want to talk this through, I want to help you resolve this argument. :thumb:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Just got back from taking my dog for a run and I see that this thread is still going. Wow.

So it looks like you've decided to continue acting like penisvanwrinkle. Oh, but you have a Jeep so I guess everything is ok.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
"I will never have greater respect than for the man that realizes he was wrong and graciously admits it without a single excuse."

- Dan Pierce

Brankz

"I will never have greater respect than for the man that realizes he was wrong and graciously admits it without a single excuse."

- Dan Pierce

👍 back on my first weeks on wayalife I had some beef too but I did say I was wrong give my apologies and walk away from the forum for 2 months I believe to start fresh 👍

I also talk shit to you too lol

All that is gone I'm a new brankz now

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
👍 back on my first weeks on wayalife I had some beef too but I did say I was wrong give my apologies and walk away from the forum for 2 months I believe to start fresh 👍

I also talk shit to you too lol

All that is gone I'm a new brankz now

Welcome to WOL!

Sharkey

Word Ninja
You are clearly still here lurking, so why not continue to show your true colors by speaking your mind?

I'm waiting with bated breath.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1416771543.897639.jpg

TheDuff

Maybe this was used on him and the effects haven't worn off yet:what:

Attachments

• 1416773850069.jpg
    1416773850069.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 436

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

Paul, Paul, Paul .....
I didn't think you were this sensitive, please just rethink this conversation and let it go - I've enjoyed your electrical work here and would hate to see you bury yourself under some past hurt that doesn't seem to me to be something you should be hurt about.
Hopefully you've thought this through by this morning and have sought forgiveness from Eddie - I think it would be well worth it.

Please call me if you want to talk this through, I want to help you resolve this argument. :thumb:

- Dan Pierce

I don't know or really care what happened, I try to stay out of all this kind of stuff. These were two really good posts and whatever the cost I would like Paul to stick around. I like your build, your contributions, and your attitude. I can't be the only one that enjoys your posts either. Maybe take a break and then hash things out with Eddie in PM's.

StrizzyChris

Damn it Paul, I've really enjoyed everything you've brought to the forum up to this point. You've always seem like a nice guy(from what I've seen), and have been nothing but great to me......but damn it man, you've got to drop this. I hope you sign back on saying something like you were drunk and pissed at your wife and had a chip on your shoulder last night. I'd hate for you to have to leave and not contribute further based on this!

Sharkey

Word Ninja
So you logged in again this morning. What's with the lurking? Saturday night you were all about confrontation and drama, now you are just sneaking around. :crazyeyes:

HILLZ

I don't know or really care what happened, I try to stay out of all this kind of stuff. These were two really good posts and whatever the cost I would like Paul to stick around. I like your build, your contributions, and your attitude. I can't be the only one that enjoys your posts either. Maybe take a break and then hash things out with Eddie in PM's.

Agreed, would be a shame to see Paul leave the forum over this, Paul and Eddie need to hash this out privately.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Actually since he spewed untruthful nonsense to the tune of "Eddie you said.." publicly, I think he should PUBLICLY apologize to Eddie for speaking out on something that was FALSE. But then again, that's just my humble opinion.

After all, I didn't once see pvan retract his FALSE statement. For the record, Eddie never told NotaJerrysKid that he would be banned for posting his axle build.

Top Bottom