Eddie, the way you interact with people on here - you would've gotten you fired

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Eddie, now your lol-ing at English "not being my first language". You sure none of this back and forth and the nature of the initial post was just you being petty....it's looking less and less convincing with each keystroke. Btw, English is my first language. I wanted to prove a point that you'd go after anything I said. Thanks for making that point for me. You're petty, vindictive, and it's your way or no way.

For the love of god, I hope your kind of stupidness isn't contagious. If you took the time to read what I said instead of hearing what you want to hear, you would know that I was giving you grief for your inability to "comprehend the words I'm saying." :naw:

This isn't the first time I've seen your derogatory remarks about military members Edwin, so I'm not surprised. That was another fishing line you bit to prove a point.

What does someone being in the military have to do with integrity, should not everyone have integrity? You just thought you could use it against him, so you did.

I was wondering why you were looking that the Robert Basil scam artist thread.

awightguy.jpg

Figures you would quote me from it without taking the time to fully understand why that thread even exists. But no need to understand things when you've got an agenda to fulfill.

People taking pride in their service is something you have a recurring problem with it seems. I mention mine, and I'm "throwing the military card". I guess no one is allowed to mention things from their past on Eddies site. Well at least not mentioning your service.

Nothing wrong with people taking pride in their service. I just find it distasteful when guys like you feel the need to put it out there to garner more respect than the next guy especially when trying to make some kind of self-righteous point.

With that said, I do believe I made it quite clear that if you kept this up, you will have over stayed your welcome here and now I am asking nicely for you to please leave.

dwvninety

She passed away 2 years ago, almost to the day...so I doubt that can happen. It's best not to mention someone's mom, as you don't know just how offensive that can be. Hope you feel wonderful about that comment now. You sure showed me huh? Asshole. WAYALIFE mobile app

This is the best news I have heard so far from your self righteous mouth. Glad she's not around to see how you have become a self proclaimed messiah. To bad the best part of your dad dripped down your mom's legs leaving your sorry ass inside of her..........good night asshole

aWIGHTguy

Banned
I couldn't agree more^^

Eddie and Cindy do an awesome job at keeping this machine running and providing fun, exciting content and merchandise for fans and members. I said that from the get go, and this doesn't change my opinion on that in the least. I appreciate all the long hours and years of work to get WAL to where it is today. Eddie, I've said that multiple times throughout this thing and you can't seem to see that part of who I am, or that aspect of what I've been saying....and it's a shame. Like I said, you took what I said out of proportion. Yes I didn't agree with how you handled it. I can have my own opinion. You can too, that's why you did it in the first place, right on! I just got annoyed when you basically told me to shut up because my opinion is worthless....it's your site...I'm just a guest. I've apologized at least twice now for the way you interpreted my initial comment, yet you say I owe you an apology. This is why I wanted to actually speak to you (I know you said you didn't want to, I get it), but you've not been hearing what I've been saying. I've been a fan of yours for years man, and always want to take a shot of American Honey with you haha. I didn't come here to bash you, but you and others here launched a crusade against my every word. I'm not going to take it like a beat dog.

So, this "self-righteous" ass, will for at least the 3rd time now....apologize to you Eddie, for this turbulent series of events that unfolded tonight. I would like to reiterate, that it was never my intention for this to go in such a direction. Most of this could have been avoided had you spoken with me for 4-5 minutes, and cleared the air. I've been trying to do that for hours.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I couldn't agree more^^

Eddie and Cindy do an awesome job at keeping this machine running and providing fun, exciting content and merchandise for fans and members. I said that from the get go, and this doesn't change my opinion on that in the least. I appreciate all the long hours and years of work to get WAL to where it is today. Eddie, I've said that multiple times throughout this thing and you can't seem to see that part of who I am, or that aspect of what I've been saying....and it's a shame. Like I said, you took what I said out of proportion. Yes I didn't agree with how you handled it. I can have my own opinion. You can too, that's why you did it in the first place, right on! I just got annoyed when you basically told me to shut up because my opinion is worthless....it's your site...I'm just a guest. I've apologized at least twice now for the way you interpreted my initial comment, yet you say I owe you an apology. This is why I wanted to actually speak to you (I know you said you didn't want to, I get it), but you've not been hearing what I've been saying. I've been a fan of yours for years man, and always want to take a shot of American Honey with you haha. I didn't come here to bash you, but you and others here launched a crusade against my every word. I'm not going to take it like a beat dog.

So, this "self-righteous" ass, will for at least the 3rd time now....apologize to you Eddie, for this turbulent series of events that unfolded tonight. I would like to reiterate, that it was never my intention for this to go in such a direction. Most of this could have been avoided had you spoken with me for 4-5 minutes, and cleared the air. I've been trying to do that for hours.

I already said you've over stayed your welcome here. Being that you can't seem to drop it and won't leave on your own, you will now be shown the door.

waggyhitu

Banned
That's a let down. I mean I like a nice Forest service trail every now and then, just to get out and enjoy some nice weather. That's a far cry from an off-road park though. Sucks.

waggyhitu

Banned
Ball joints are going. Trying to decide which ones to buy now...I'm not looking forward to replacing them, it's always a pain.:doh:

waggyhitu

Banned
This is the best news I have heard so far from your self righteous mouth. Glad she's not around to see how you have become a self proclaimed messiah. To bad the best part of your dad dripped down your mom's legs leaving your sorry ass inside of her..........good night asshole

Jesus man! That's one of the most hateful comments I've seen on any forum. Don't tell me that is gonna fly.

JAGS

Hooked
I wanted to prove a point that you'd go after anything I said. Thanks for making that point for me. You're petty, vindictive, and it's your way or no way.

Boy am I late to the party.

For the record, you have proven nothing.

Second, when it's your house, it IS your way or no way. That's sort of how the world works. There's only one boss. Here, it happens to be Eddie (and Cindy). I've never had a problem with that fact nor with them.

Top Bottom