Eddie, the way you interact with people on here - you would've gotten you fired

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
She passed away 2 years ago, almost to the day...so I doubt that can happen. It's best not to mention someone's mom, as you don't know just how offensive that can be. Hope you feel wonderful about that comment now. You sure showed me huh? Asshole.

Eddie, now your lol-ing at English "not being my first language". You sure none of this back and forth and the nature of the initial post was just you being petty....it's looking less and less convincing with each keystroke. Btw, English is my first language. I wanted to prove a point that you'd go after anything I said. Thanks for making that point for me. You're petty, vindictive, and it's your way or no way.

This isn't the first time I've seen your derogatory remarks about military members Edwin, so I'm not surprised. That was another fishing line you bit to prove a point.

What does someone being in the military have to do with integrity, should not everyone have integrity? You just thought you could use it against him, so you did.

People taking pride in their service is something you have a recurring problem with it seems. I mention mine, and I'm "throwing the military card". I guess no one is allowed to mention things from their past on Eddies site. Well at least not mentioning your service.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

No one gives a shit about you, your mom or your opinions.

Trying to sneak back in with a different username is just pathetic

srosario

Eddie, I've stood up for you on numerous forums for people bashing you about being petty, because I had never witnessed it and seen nothing but the exact opposite from you. Like I said I normally came on here to check out build threads and DIY fixes. I guess that's why I haven't seen a lot crazy stuff on here before now.

Also man, offered/gave....whatever you wanna call it. You're just trying to nitpick now. If I told you I had a homeless man approach me and I offered to buy him dinner, what would you assume? That I walked away or I did it? You're being semantical.

All I was saying was that if you think it's ok to treat your customers/forum members, and people who've been following this group for years like this...I disagree. I don't think it's professional.

Look Eddie, I love this group and its members. What I don't like is this petty stuff. You call him out for bitching about $0.50, so you post up this whole thing to bitch about him bitching about $0.50. I see this a great organization and a great group of people who share a passion, and want to have a good time. Not bitch about crap and flame people on the internet. Which is what this post seemed set out to do, and accomplished.

Thanks for leading.

im with you 100%

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
What a stand up guy. Apparently, after I busted this Makena Wight guy for signing up again with the username waggyhitu, he sent me the following email. :rolleyes2:

Sent: Monday, March 6, 2017 11:36 PM
To: WAYALIFE Jeep Forum <webmaster@wayalife.com>
Subject: Re: Welcome to WAYALIFE Jeep Forum!

I was just banned from the site, I'm sure there's been some mistake and I'm not sure what happened, but I can't message on the forums at this time. Hopefully this reaches you.

Thanks for any info,

Scott

WJCO

Meme King
What a stand up guy. Apparently, after I busted this Makena Wight guy for signing up again with the username waggyhitu, he sent me the following email. :rolleyes2:

Lol. This WaggyWight guy couldn't fool Helen Keller. What a dumbass and a liar. FYI for anyone reading, that IP address from above is a North Georgia IP address, yet waggyhitu claims to be from Colorado :thinking: ? Joined last night? And made his first post in aWIGHTguy's thread???

Just so it's clear, Mr Waggyhitu Wightguy:

IMG_20170306_193321_341.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Lol. This WaggyWight guy couldn't fool Helen Keller. What a dumbass and a liar. FYI for anyone reading, that IP address from above is a North Georgia IP address, yet waggyhitu claims to be from Colorado :thinking: ? Joined last night? And made his first post in aWIGHTguy's thread???

Apparently, the man was on a mission to save my soul. :crazyeyes:

GraniteCrystal

You do know that guy was a troll and was just posting up random shit to blend in and not get caught, right? In other words, he wasn't really interested in your buddy's DSLR.
Yeah, I just realized when I innocently replied and then saw it ended here. Face palm.

longarmwj

View attachment 247216

North Georgia IP address? Dammit......

I think I know who this guy might be :grayno:

Top Bottom