Enforcers Unite!

08rubi

im planning on upgrading my old man emu long travel setup this year to a 3 or 4 inch enforcer kit anyone run old man emu shocks with a enforcer kit?

Weeeee

20160209_074735 (1).jpg

3" EVO Enforcer + Drag Link Flip kit
Rancho RS9000XL shocks
35x12.5x17 Nitto EXO Grapplers on Method "The Standard" wheels.

Rides great very similar to stock.

Napalm

Awesome looking jeep. What back spacing on the wheels did you go with our are you running spacers?

CC when I ran these same wheel and tire set up on Onyx, it was a 4.75 backs pacing. I never used spacers and I had no rubbing whatsoever!

Last edited:

Kwwilly15

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1458090361.666387.jpg

Took a couple weeks to get to the Florida Keys, but it's finally here! Can't wait to get it installed! I am Ready to remove the crappy ass lift and put on the Enforcer!

Dave

SJCJK

Lol yea same here! Might order some exhaust spacers until I can get my driveshaft

Thanks bro!

Yea I did it in my driveway install isn't too bad just put aside a whole day for the install, I did it by myself

Very encouraging! I'm debating doing the same thing. Thanks for posting.

GraniteCrystal

Ok, I realize this crowd may be a little biased being that you all run Enforcers, but...I've had plans for phase II of my Jeep as follows:

Spidertrax Wheel Spacers - $120
Teraflex 2.5" Budget Boost - $280
Rancho 9000 shocks - $350
EVO C Gussets - $60
4.88 Gears - $1000
35" Tires - $1700 (minus what I get for my 32" KO2s)
Cut fenders - free
TOTAL - $3510

But...now I'm kind of wondering if that's money well spent or I should just go for the EVO Enforcer lift at that point. So, the questions are:
1) If you did a similar price writeup to go to the Enforcer, what would it look like? Lift plus all other components
2) If I did the 3" Evo, would that get me to 37s or just 35s? Assume cut fenders and not wanting any rub
3) Would you implement the plan above since I think many of the parts are needed for both (wheel spacers, C gussets, gears, tires) or wait on everything until you could afford the Enforcer?

Thanks!

303DAILY

Ok, I realize this crowd may be a little biased being that you all run Enforcers, but...I've had plans for phase II of my Jeep as follows:

Spidertrax Wheel Spacers - $120
Teraflex 2.5" Budget Boost - $280
Rancho 9000 shocks - $350
EVO C Gussets - $60
4.88 Gears - $1000
35" Tires - $1700 (minus what I get for my 32" KO2s)
Cut fenders - free
TOTAL - $3510

But...now I'm kind of wondering if that's money well spent or I should just go for the EVO Enforcer lift at that point. So, the questions are:
1) If you did a similar price writeup to go to the Enforcer, what would it look like? Lift plus all other components
2) If I did the 3" Evo, would that get me to 37s or just 35s? Assume cut fenders and not wanting any rub
3) Would you implement the plan above since I think many of the parts are needed for both (wheel spacers, C gussets, gears, tires) or wait on everything until you could afford the Enforcer?

Thanks!

This is my 3 inch on 37s no rub
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1458762302.290622.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1458762318.974418.jpg

303DAILY

The cost difference is about 1k if you stick with the same shocks but you get so much more. Caster means a lot if it's a car you drive a lot and you need those adjustable arms to get that. Also the enforcer has brake lines and rear track bar brackets. Then you just have to do the drag link flip and your good to go!! Well worth it

GraniteCrystal

The cost difference is about 1k if you stick with the same shocks but you get so much more. Caster means a lot if it's a car you drive a lot and you need those adjustable arms to get that. Also the enforcer has brake lines and rear track bar brackets. Then you just have to do the drag link flip and your good to go!! Well worth it

Sigh... I hate myself for wanting this but I'll hate myself even more if I go to all this effort and then decide I want a real lift and 37s.

StickFish

1) On road ride with Rancho 9000s. Read as much as I could here on WOL and understand its a soft ride. (Agreed ride is subjective) Any chance anyone can further expand on soft ride and how the jeep rolls down the highway?

and my current 2.5" AEV

I had the 2.5" AEV with 35" on mine and switched to the Rancho 9000's with the AEV springs. It helped out the ride, but then I went to the 3" Enforcer with the Rancho's and night and day difference vs the AEV. Much nicer ride and you can set the shocks up based on your payload to ride how you want. There was a little more body roll, but with a softer spring that is to be expected. But I am talking minimal roll. I run the Rancho's on setting 4 front 3 rear, but it's also like butter on setting 1 front and rear.

Top Bottom