Enforcers Unite!

303DAILY

Just installed my enforcer lift and did the preliminary alignment. Caster +3.4 on the right +3.1 on the left . It liked to jump to the right over bumps and felt very unstable. Does anyone have close up shots of the track bar? ( oh and I have finished everything but the drag link flip kit)

303DAILY

The lift rides awesome, has anyone been riding with no stabilizers? Also guys with kings do you leave it on full soft when on the street?

RoughRider

I should probably know this by now, but say I bought the enforcer kit and put it on straight out of the box would it have every thing needed?

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I should probably know this by now, but say I bought the enforcer kit and put it on straight out of the box would it have every thing needed?

Being that you have a two door, it will work for a while but you'll need front and rear drive shafts eventually. And when you get a rear shaft you'll need adjustable uppers to set your pinion angle.

RockyJk

Damn those 37s look like 35s now. lol It's looking good though! [emoji108]

Lol that's what I said! Might have to go back to full fenders

Did you include bump stops or should I bring zip ties for your brake lines like our friend. Lol.

Rig is looking good. What shocks are running with it?

Lol I got bumpstops but a spare front driveshaft would be nice for you to have along [emoji23] I'm running bilsteins for now

(Drool) [emoji51]

Lol thanks 🤘🏻

303DAILY

Looks great! What ended up being the problem?

So I installed the lift and the track bar relocation bracket. I did the base alignment at poss 3.5 caster on each side. I was in a hurry to get to a friends wedding so I left the drag link flip for another day.....
Apparently the geometry of lifting the track bar without lifting the drag link has much more of an effect than I thought lol.
Once I finished the drag link flip I also went to 4.5 positive caster and it rides great.

Top Bottom