Enforcers Unite!

Clark Collins

According to those measurements, I netted around 4.625" of lift... I double checked my numbers several times to make sure. I beginning to wonder now if Northridge didn't send me 4" springs instead of 3". But saying that, my jeep is very "light" so to speak.

Is an 1 5/8" a lot of extra lift for supposed 3" springs??

Here is a pic to confirm my measurements:/QUOTE] Mine measures exactly one inch less than yours at 13". I have a winch on the front, though, so the extra weight may account for it.

TFD

What shocks are you guys running with the Enforcer? Mixed feelings on Rancho, FOX or Bilsteins????
Going with 3inch lift and 35s on a 13 JKUR. It is my DD but it does go off road.

I'm running bilsteins. The coils are great on the enforcer. If I had the money I would have gotten the king 2.5s.

Clark Collins

speed sensor wires

The EVO instructions don't say anything about extending your speed sensor wires to match the new brake lines. Is there some way to do that? I've jacked up both the front and rear and those lines are kind of short, but they do reach. What has everyone been doing about this?

One post showed the lines zipped together at the same length, but perhaps they purchased longer sensor wiring.

The brake lines are way long and look like they could be rubbed by the tires at full turn. I saw one photo post showing them zip tied to the shock shaft, but that didn't look like a great idea to me. What are folks doing to keep the brake lines out of the tires?

Last edited:

SDHobbs

Do guys think these wheels would work with the Enforcer 3" kit? ORE said I needed 4.5 after market wheels. Most 17x9 wheels i'm finding have 4.75 backspacing. Pro comps, Methods, all have 4.75. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1445121955.991751.jpg

Lance628

The EVO instructions don't say anything about extending your speed sensor wires to match the new brake lines. Is there some way to do that? I've jacked up both the front and rear and those lines are kind of short, but they do reach. What has everyone been doing about this?

One post showed the lines zipped together at the same length, but perhaps they purchased longer sensor wiring.

The brake lines are way long and look like they could be rubbed by the tires at full turn. I saw one photo post showing them zip tied to the shock shaft, but that didn't look like a great idea to me. What are folks doing to keep the brake lines out of the tires?

There clipped on behind the shock tower just un clip it there and you should gain enough length

Panda

Zip tie the brake line and speed sensor wire together then to the shock body not the shock shaft, gain slack in the speed sensor by un clippng from the top

JAGS

Hooked
Do guys think these wheels would work with the Enforcer 3" kit? ORE said I needed 4.5 after market wheels. Most 17x9 wheels i'm finding have 4.75 backspacing. Pro comps, Methods, all have 4.75. View attachment 169751

You would likely still need wheel spacers. But if you like the wheels and the price, go for it. Spacers aren't a big deal.

Benito

Caught the Bug
According to those measurements, I netted around 4.625" of lift... I double checked my numbers several times to make sure. I beginning to wonder now if Northridge didn't send me 4" springs instead of 3". But saying that, my jeep is very "light" so to speak.

Is an 1 5/8" a lot of extra lift for supposed 3" springs??

Here is a pic to confirm my measurements: View attachment 169722

My 3" springs netted me the same amount of lift, I am mostly stock myself

Shootingjeeper

My 3" springs netted me the same amount of lift, I am mostly stock myself

That makes me feel better. The only thing I have done is swapped the factory bumpers for the 10A bumpers and added the Maximus 3 tire carrier.

Getting that kind of lift on a 4 door with 3" springs makes me wonder what kind of lift a 2 door with 4" springs would get?? 6+ inches??

JAGS

Hooked
I would rather not use a spacer, are there 17" non bead lock wheels that you could recommend?

You can look for a 4.25 wheel. There are a few. I think MT still has a couple. Maybe PM the discount tire folks here as they can possibly help out. [emoji106]

SDHobbs

You can look for a 4.25 wheel. There are a few. I think MT still has a couple. Maybe PM the discount tire folks here as they can possibly help out. [emoji106]

I found the Level 8 Tracker Pro 17x9 wheels have 4.5 bs, seems like a great wheel for those not wanting to run spacers.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1445198141.960354.jpg

303DAILY

I'm new here and just wondering about this lift. Its just lower front control arms and coils. Why is it so expensive? Not trying to bash just wondering why go with this over the TF 8arm that comes with a lot of extras?

JAGS

Hooked
I'm new here and just wondering about this lift. Its just lower front control arms and coils. Why is it so expensive? Not trying to bash just wondering why go with this over the TF 8arm that comes with a lot of extras?

You get what you pay for. TeraBreak.... Nuff said.

Like jags said, you get what you pay for....and it comes with more than arms and coils. You forgot rear trackbar bracket, brakelines, bumpstops and swaybar links.

jkwebbie

Look at it this way...this lift has its own thread on here with almost 40 pages of people sharing how much they love it. Then you look at TF and see how much people wish they had got something different. Sounds like a no brained to me

303DAILY

Ha ha thanks guys, I owned a Cherokee and put three different lifts on it. Mostly because of our growing things. I just want to do it right from the start. Looks like this kit is the one

Top Bottom