Enforcers Unite!

newjkjeeper

Well, my salesman swore up and down mine was 3.73 because of the tow package. They too removed my window sticker, but thankfully put it in the center console. Mine are the dreaded 3.21's on my Sport, which I discovered when I got home that day with the Jeep. I tried to get the dealership to straighten that out, but the only offer was to charge me their ridiculous full price for the gear swap, which I declined. Anyway, sorry your search resulted in the news you didn't want to read...

No it's alright. It's a good thing to know. So with some quick research I figured I would do a 1350 front drive shaft and 4.88 gears? Does all that sound like it would work good for running a 4" enforcer with 35" tires??

drtnwtr

You should get the brackets with the Kings. They are much thicker.

What MTG said. I ran the 3" plush rides and 2.5 Kings on the Rubicon run earlier this year without the relocation brackets. At full droop the shocks hit the frame to the point where I bent both shock shafts.
The Kings are rebuilt now and relocation brackets are installed!

What MTG said. I ran the 3" plush rides and 2.5 Kings on the Rubicon run earlier this year without the relocation brackets. At full droop the shocks hit the frame to the point where I bent both shock shafts.
The Kings are rebuilt now and relocation brackets are installed!

Good to know. Sounds like the brackets are a must.

drtnwtr

Not sure if you were asking for realz, but in any case.

http://www.offroadevolution.com/sto...on&PHPSESSID=300c236a8897e420847e0bb5cebc6de8

I do believe these now come standard with the enforcer kit(s).

Yes, those relocation brackets.

Depends on the shocks you go with.?. At least with my experiences. My dad did the 3" Enforcer with Bilstein shocks and they didn't install the relocation brackets. My brother just did the 3" Enforcer with King 2.5's and they did install the brackets.

Benito

Caught the Bug
Enforcer update! I am not sure if the temperature is affecting springs or shocks but after ~1k miles on the springs and ~250 miles on the new longer shocks I am feeling the plushness of the coils. At the beginning it felt just like stock.

ilikedirt2011

Oo I never posted mine here so here it goes!
Evo enforcer 3". Fox 2.0 shocks
ATX ravine wheels and 35" Toyo open country MT !
Love it so far. Can't wait to get my sliders and front driveshaft and hit some trails!!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1444446708.836317.jpg

Clark Collins

finished enforcer installation

3" lift with 35" tires. I did it all by myself and I can tell you that at 73 years old that is the last major upgrade I'm going to DIY. It took way to long and way to many trips back and forth under the Jeep. I gained a little over 2" of additional lift from the leveling lift I had been running. I upgraded the front drive shaft and installed Rancho 7000 series long travel shocks to complete the project. I will be trying it out this SUnday on one of the more serious local trails. The ride on the street is good, but not sure it's plusher than before.

DSCF2619 (800x450).jpg DSCF2620 (800x450).jpg

Last edited:

chipper

3" lift with 35" tires. I did it all by myself and I can tell you that at 73 years old that is the last major upgrade I'm going to DIY. It took way to long and way to many trips back and forth under the Jeep. I gained a little over 2" of additional lift from the leveling lift I had been running. I upgraded the front drive shaft and installed Rancho 7000 series long travel shocks to complete the project. I will be trying it out this SUnday on one of the more serious local trails. The ride on the street is good, but not sure it's plusher than before.

View attachment 169443 View attachment 169444

Looks great. I hope at 73 I'm still able to wrench on mine.

Shootingjeeper

How much lift are you netting? According to this measurement.

View attachment 169701

According to those measurements, I netted around 4.625" of lift... I double checked my numbers several times to make sure. I beginning to wonder now if Northridge didn't send me 4" springs instead of 3". But saying that, my jeep is very "light" so to speak.

Is an 1 5/8" a lot of extra lift for supposed 3" springs??

Here is a pic to confirm my measurements: ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1445107849.038237.jpg

CCTX50

What shocks are you guys running with the Enforcer? Mixed feelings on Rancho, FOX or Bilsteins????
Going with 3inch lift and 35s on a 13 JKUR. It is my DD but it does go off road.

Top Bottom