Enforcers Unite!

ilikedirt2011

I am just about to get the 4" Enforcer lift kit with 2.5 Kings, but before I click "BUY", can anyone recall approximately how big is the box it all comes in? And total weight would be a great help, as I need to ship it all to Dubai from the US. Or even just a photo of the package when you guys received it, so I have an idea of how massive it is.
Thanks.

This is what my 3" enforcer came in. No drag link flip though. And the smallest box is some duallys and I believe the total weight was around 100pounds for everything ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1442946501.273284.jpg

Last edited:

Benito

Caught the Bug
I was in the same boat as you a few months ago with the shorter Fox shocks and upgraded to the 4-6 inch ones. I have a ton down travel now, but with 3 inches of bump stop I had zero shaft showing compressed. I need about another 1/2 inch of bump stop and would be perfect.
View attachment 165422

Hey I was about to update everyone on the shocks and just saw the reply, I went ahead and bought the 4-6" lift fox shocks and installed them today. After flexing, I didn't get anywhere near bottoming out the shock, and when extended the springs are not unseating, makes me happy. I am running the evo 3" bump stops in the front. I also bought the evo rockstar skids for the rear, I am not sure when I will have a chance the install them but I'm sure they will provide some more flex in the rear.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1442975598.165377.jpg

Dubaibentzen

This is what my 3" enforcer came in. No drag link flip though. And the smallest box is some duallys and I believe the total weight was around 100pounds for everything View attachment 165999

Thanks ilikedirt2011. :thumb:
My shipping cost from US to Dubai should be around 900$ then. Heavy stuff, but I am sure its all worth it :rock:

By the way, I have a 2 door 2014 Rubicon and want to put on 37". Will the 4" Enforcer lift kit be too high for a 2 door?

I remember reading a few posts from various users saying the 3" Enforcer will be equivalent to 4" on 2 door. The car will though eventually be quite heavy once the steel 1/4 pounder and tire carrier, winch, etc comes on. Anyone have any input on this before I make the order...

3" or 4" for a 2 door?

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
My shipping cost from US to Dubai should be around 900$ then. Heavy stuff, but I am sure its all worth it :rock:

By the way, I have a 2 door 2014 Rubicon and want to put on 37". Will the 4" Enforcer lift kit be too high for a 2 door?

I remember reading a few posts from various users saying the 3" Enforcer will be equivalent to 4" on 2 door. The car will though eventually be quite heavy once the steel 1/4 pounder and tire carrier, winch, etc comes on. Anyone have any input on this before I make the order...

3" or 4" for a 2 door?

Get the 3" for a 2 door

jkwebbie

3" or 4" for a 2 door?

Like Coz said, get the 3". That's what I have and it gave me just over 4" of lift

Dubaibentzen

Like Coz said, get the 3". That's what I have and it gave me just over 4" of lift

Thanks guys.

I am also getting C-gussets, and front + rear 1350 driveshafts. I will be cutting the fenders and trimming the pinch seam..
Anything else I should consider getting before putting on the 37" tires?

I am okay with waiting to regear to 5.13. Currently its 4.10 (Automatic, Dana 44) I want to see if its okay for now...

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Thanks guys.

I am also getting C-gussets, and front + rear 1350 driveshafts. I will be cutting the fenders and trimming the pinch seam..
Anything else I should consider getting before putting on the 37" tires?

I am okay with waiting to regear to 5.13. Currently its 4.10 (Automatic, Dana 44) I want to see if its okay for now...

I would make sure you have the gussets welded on asap as you need them anyway. Also while your doing the gussets check your ball joints to make sure they are ok. Other than that you should be good to go. I would suggest you do the regear asap tho after the 37's and lift are installed as you will want it

Dubaibentzen

Great.
Yeah, I guess I need to find a good welder and make sure he takes his time, so the ball joints don't overheat. I've read that some put on wet towels while welding. When it starts steaming, they stop...

I'll make a proper build thread with pictures once I get all the items needed. Got my 5 ATX slabs yesterday. Now they are just in the boxes waiting....

Thanks for the info.

ShinDiggity

Since you went with the 9000 shocks and the diameter of the shocks is so much larger than others do you need a relocation bracket? I am looking at the 3" with the 9000's for my 2013 JKUR.

I did not need a relocation bracket. Make sure you order the right shocks. RS999329 for the front and RS999330 for the rear are the part numbers.

JAGS

Hooked
I did not need a relocation bracket. Make sure you order the right shocks. RS999329 for the front and RS999330 for the rear are the part numbers.

I'd double check on that. I can't imagine the ranchos being bigger than the kings and Mel told me to run the bracket.

Maybe give drew a call Monday. It won't cause issues right away, but over time.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I'd double check on that. I can't imagine the ranchos being bigger than the kings and Mel told me to run the bracket.

Maybe give drew a call Monday. It won't cause issues right away, but over time.

I don't have relocation brackets and run the Ranchos, pretty hard through some of the most treacherous malls and interwebs I might add.

JAGS

Hooked
I don't have relocation brackets and run the Ranchos, pretty hard through some of the most treacherous malls and interwebs I might add.

Lol. Like I said, over time. And I've seen the "hills" you run and they are the toughest around for sure. Ha ha.

chipper

I highly recommend getting the relocation brackets. My 9000's were hitting the frame at full droop. I have the 3" enforcer. The fit perfect without though if you don't plan on flexing it.

JAGS

Hooked
I dont have the brackets on mine either. I havent had any signs of contact but as soon as i do, ill post up.

I highly recommend getting the relocation brackets. My 9000's were hitting the frame at full droop. I have the 3" enforcer. The fit perfect without though if you don't plan on flexing it.

The brackets correct the angle of the shock to be in better alignment as it compresses and extends. That will help prolong the life of the shock.

How much longer, don't know. Is it mandatory? they sold a ton of kits before coming out with it, so it's not a catastrophic failure issue. I had mine added later as the brackets weren't out when I got my enforcer.

The brackets correct the angle of the shock to be in better alignment as it compresses and extends. That will help prolong the life of the shock.

How much longer, don't know. Is it mandatory? they sold a ton of kits before coming out with it, so it's not a catastrophic failure issue. I had mine added later as the brackets weren't out when I got my enforcer.

Yea some how i didnt know about them when i did the lift, and now i dont feel like spending the time or money to add them. And if it takes some life from the shock, well, guess thats an excuse to throw in some Kings ;-)

MTG

Caught the Bug
Here is the driver side rancho 9000 I ran on the Rubicon this summer before I installed the relocation brackets.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1443366050.033369.jpg

Definitely made a little contact. LOL! However, I am running different bump stops than what comes with the kit now.

MTG

Caught the Bug
You feel like it impacted performance/longevity? Or mostly cosmetic?

I normally run King 2.5s. I bought these for when I had to get my kings rebuilt. I don't think the dent would make a difference in performance. However by the end of the run the shock had lost a lot of oil. Not sure if the just overheated or if there was a blown valve.

Top Bottom